Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

Corinth and Kuva Bramma remain unchanged.

Can we please just get a good alt-fire on Corinth already

Make the grenade explode on impact is literally all we're asking for. Don't tweak it in any other way, just detonate when it hits something.

Kuva Floods are totall y#*!%ed. Limped to teh end on the 4th try after a Host migration where we could finally get it sort of to work?

Also, the Shraksun scaffold feels completely unplayable for the same reason as the Shedu. It's almost impossible to avoid the stagger. It desperately needs looking at.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It is covered in the first item on 'Fixes':

Fixes:

• Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
  • Quanta 
  • Quanta Vandal
  • Convectrix
  • Phantasma

I dont see redeemer on that list. 3% is not okay

45 minutes ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

Wait whats that damage fall off thing on Tombfinger? is that a nerf or a buff...? 

it went from 90% fall off to 30%, so it's a nerf from what it was before, but a buff from before this hotfix

27 minutes ago, fabien21920 said:

I have 22.2% status chance for primary fire mode, and 37% for secondary fire mode... It's already fixed man

After doing testing with the phantasma its still kind of crappy in comparison to before and it seems you're always better off spamming its secondary to build status since a single shot from that will apply no less than around 6 or 7 status procs, but during testing that went as high as 18-20 randomly. In comparison the primary fire takes some 2-3 entire magazines to do the same. Hell guns like the zhuge prime will spew out way more status procs than this thing at equivalent status chance numbers, while having higher damage to boot. Even something like the synapse at 28% status chance puts out more procs than this thing.

This is at  62.2% status per projectile on primary fire and 103.6% status on secondary fire.

il y a 50 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Staticor: 30% / Alt Fire 90%

so nochange on the charged shot ?
let me recap
+20% range
but

- self damage evade that stun you every time
- less damage exept on the point where the charged shot ( wich is slower) land

don't you feel it like a huge nerf ?

Do you think Primed Warframes that use an Exalted weapon (Mesa, Valkyr) will ever have the option to swap skins of their Exalted weapon to their default model much how you've allowed the Primed Warframes to use their counterpart's model?

At the very least, allow Mesa Prime to swap hers as it's part of her body physically (if you could hide it, wouldn't be much of an issue).

3 minutes ago, Gravemind93 said:

Can we please just get a good alt-fire on Corinth already

Make the grenade explode on impact is literally all we're asking for. Don't tweak it in any other way, just detonate when it hits something.

this a million times over... if that grenade detonated on impact even with a exilus augment mod i would never use anything other then it. i loved the corinth

11 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Stop. This still isn't going to make them feel comfortable. It's just not working. You need to accept self-damage in and of itself was never an issue, it only suffered as a consequence of other interactions.

Stagger feels horrendous. Knockdown recovery is poorly conveyed depending on fashionframe and inconsistent.

It just isn't GOOD.

What was a thrill niche of personal risk is now an inconvenient reaction of personal annoyance.

'Heavy hitter' AOE weapons are being made of doing their job - AOE - while most were arguably unspectacular to begin with.

Just return self-damage and target the actual issues instead of using this scapegoat.

If the Bramma was a problem, because people circumvent its risk, STOP that risk-avoiding interaction. Then consider if it's overtuned for damage.

If pwople are dying because they shot their allies, STOP them from being able to hit allies when there's nothing to gain from it.

If the self-damage risk wasn't scaling properly with the reward due to modding differences, STOP using a fixed, linear relationship between them.

Much as I had little love for self damage of old, at least I could use those weapons with Revenant or Nyx, if they change that interaction, then the current iteration or the old one makes no difference to me, though the weapons without self damage would be usable again, at least.

Remove the self stagger from every weapon that does not inflict self damage, and every operator amp. Instead of dealing with self damage, these changes were used as an excuse to blatantly nerf AoE weapons, and then passed off as an improvement. The reduction of fall off is a joke. It does not make up for an entire class of weapons being neutered and made entirely unfun to use. Self stagger should only be on weapons that dealt self damage, period.

Removing self-damage was good change, but adding all this unwanted and unneeded nerfs just soured one of the greatest things you decided to do(un-nerfing FUN, not meta but FUN weapons). Remove this radical nonsense, you know it's wrong and hurtful. Just rip the bandaid off and remove it.

For those sheep wanting self-damage back; I want squad damage. Cause if that rando runs infront you at the last second as you fire and he/she takes a ROCKET TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD, and they walk way un-affected and I get blown into a million pieces. If I get caught in my explosion I die, but if another frame is they are perfectly ok.  Good logic.

31 minutes ago, AtraUnam said:

The issue was the aviator mod DR being in the same category as the new shield DR and thus being addative rather than multiplicative, most likely scenario is that they just seperated them so they now stack multiplicatively like all other forms of damage resistance, so the new DR would be 76% x 25% = (1-[0.24*0.75]) = 82% damage resistance total.

If that's what they did then it would be nice if they said that they changed them to be multiplicative tho and pardon me for my math baddieness, doesn't that sorta go pearshaped when Aerovantage potentially brings that mod total to 148ish% by proxy of being an aura mod?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Attachment Energy colors not properly applying to certain particle systems. (mainly an Ephemera issue). As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1172621-vengeful-toxin-ephemera-colour-slots-bugged-since-update/ 

You guys still dint fix the vengefull flame ephemera having a orange light even tho for example my energy color is blueuc?id=1Kr8wgXdAj5IK_Y-q8gtZWCAafM-IPbh7

8 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

Remove the self stagger from every weapon that does not inflict self damage, and every operator amp. Instead of dealing with self damage, these changes were used as an excuse to blatantly nerf AoE weapons, and then passed off as an improvement. The reduction of fall off is a joke. It does not make up for an entire class of weapons being neutered and made entirely unfun to use. Self stagger should only be on weapons that dealt self damage, period.

100% Agree, I'm still surprised they included the non self damage weapons in this whole stagger theme.

Archived