Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you for the AOE falloff changes! I'm super pumped to keep on using my Kuva Chakhurr for crowd clearing. 70% for the Akarius and 50% for the Zarr still seems a bit high, but for the most part they're looking pretty good! Thanks DE!

Astilla now feels like complete garbage compared to before. The 20% additional range on the aoe is only .4 meters, which brings the total up to a whopping 2.4 meters.  That 30% falloff means that unless enemies are hugging you're barely going to be doing any damage whatsoever.

Why was this changed again? Was Astilla overperforming despite being extremely ammo hungry and a slow firing projectile weapon?

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It is covered in the first item on 'Fixes':

Fixes:

• Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
  • Quanta 
  • Quanta Vandal
  • Convectrix
  • Phantasma

Fusilai's Alt Fire, Zarr's Alt Fire, and Sweeper/Sweeper Prime still have not received the new 'Status' calculations despite having Shotgun Status. Thanks for the hotfix, and buffing the Ballistica Prime 👍

tU6aIpS.png

Wow, compare to Bramma with cluster bombs, Ogris w/ only one rocket still got 80% falloff?

Why don't you say "We hate Ogris"

Still lot's of devastating tool in solar system? Give me a break. You just nerf what you don't like!

If you don't have any understanding and good will on solving this problem, I;d rather you didn't do anything and sit.

Pathetic update.

Once again since it didn’t seem to take the first pile of comments, completely remove the aoe falloff nonsense. No one asked for it. No one wants it. Get rid of it and let explosive weapons be worth using. Also, as stated in other comments as well, remove the knockback garbage!!! Cautious Shot doesn’t even come close to correcting the issue and making something like the ogris usable. Give up this insane idea that you need to make explosive weapons unusable. Give us back self damage, allow Cautious Shot to be used on all of them and then, if you want to actually benefit us, just remove the ability of those weapons to apply procs to the user.

Remember when DE added stagger to weapons that DID NOT use to damage you? I really like my sonicor being unusable cause it's almost a melee weapon and i keep getting staggered every 2 seconds.

Seriously tho, when's the joke ending?

I have a complaint about Tyl Regor, I often play solo and his fight is 100% impossible no matter what set up I have because his shields go from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds along with him teleporting outside the area. I have tried a number of Ideas, Magnetic, Viral, Toxin, Exalted Blade (Got him down to 2/3 health once but couldn't recover energy to use it again) I can solo pretty much any other area with some challenge but Regor Can't be killed solo.

Il y a 6 heures, HLixir a dit :

There needs to be a fix for kuva siphons/floods where the last siphon bugs out and does not count to finish the process

Fixed. There are tons of bugs in Kuva flood missions since last big update from thursday.

What's maddening in those missions is that the smeeta buffs almost everytime when I can't end them.....

I'm not liking that when I move the cursor across railjack parts that it stops on each one when it compares every time. This is is when using a controller.  I haven't looked at regular equipment yet.  The mount point for the railjack models that cost plat still need the pilot turret alignment fixed.

chatbox scroll bars feel out of alignment

Thank you.

Can we just please have [Cautious Shot] remove the AoE weapons Radial Damage Falloff penalty and put self damage back on?  (Chroma players would probably appreciate this)

'Cause.. I'd rather risk blowing myself up than deal with bad AOE weapons that are barely worth using over something like Ignis Wraith and Atomos... or even my alt-fire Ferrox Gas build!

Also, could you please make [Fulmination] and [Firestorm] have a much larger radius if we're keeping these asinine damage fall off nerfs in a power fantasy game about killing tons of enemies in cool ways?
At least then they could then be used for AOE Crowd Control or [Condition Overload] builds.

And while you are are working on AOE weapons, please overhual the Stug and Sonicor?

They've been nerfed into uselessness and never recovered...and now you're nerfing them AGAIN...

Please, thanks...

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced the following AoE weapons Radial Damage Falloff from central impact that were all previously 90%:

Those new numbers are... a start... but "extremist" down to "far-conservative" still leaves a way to go. Remember that most of the bigger boom weapons already pay for that boom in various ways (ammo capacity/type, reload time, actual damage...) so that if it's doing 60% to 3 guys it's in the middle of, In far too many cases it's now doing 60% of what it already had been balanced around doing before.

If the explosive is no better than it was at killing smaller tighter groups despite being 40-60% against big ones, that's a problem.

Also you forgot about Zakti in the secondaries.

Self stagger revert when? My entire account has been effectively disabled for arbitrary reasons. This mechanic is terrible and you are not responding to feedback from the people who have heavily invested in items that were made nearly unusable by this asinine mechanic. Why are you completely tearing years of work away from people in such an extreme way? People trusted you and invested in you, we are not worthless.

Thanks for staying on top of things and happy anniversary!

Question, what about when the Railjack captain returns to their clan's dojo, but leaves said dojo while the Railjack is still flying into the dry dock even though the Railjack captain is the only member of the clan in said dojo at the time? I only ask because it seems the crew is forced to leave before the mission completion is fully saved thus the crew loses what loot they picked up in the mission.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Increased the base Status Chance of Exalted Blade and Desert Wind to 15%, while also changing the Chromatic Blade and Reactive Storm Augments to stack in the same manner other Status Mods do. This was missed in the Status changes but is a necessary change now.

but is a necessary change now

BUT is a NECESSARY change now..

why though? WHY is this necessary.. because you see so much excaliburs running around destroying the game?

because you see baruuks with his seren storm up 100% of the time without thinking?

NO, they had the nice thing of beeing able to apply status pretty well, now you TRY to push status and make it a more viable option, YET you take away so much potentially good status application.. are you really that scared about status?? heres a hint, Status is still not all that great. YET again when you have someone able to apply 2 or three status' at the same time you take it away..

why take away addative stacking in the game, its like you are devolving your own philosophies

its like when you compare wolcen to Path of Exile.. we need at least some additive scaling and not just multiplicative... yet you always take it away, making the game have more uninteressting interactions instead of something amazing..

and its not a numbers thing here either.. its a "feel bad thing" my status chance went from 100% before the 27.2. patch, to 150% after, was then 85% after 27.2.2 and now I upgraded it to become 129%, again.. so the results are basically the same. 

the bad thing is that you just made it feel uninteressting instead of amazing.. because if you find something in game that lets you "cheat" a little, thats good! giving players the feeling of finding something powerful is GOOD!

also it gives MUCH more options to be useful.. giving incentive to use additive mods on something that has a low base to increase it, without spending a bazillion of mod space to deticated to it when we already struggle with mod space with all the possibilities we have nowadays..

its the same as with Maiming strike.. yes that was to meta, but the addtive stacking was not the problem, the number was just to high.. now it is useless garbage that no one uses.. before it was an INTERESSTING and GAMEPLAY CHANGING feature.. and that was GREAT! had it just been made 50% additive it would have still been great on so many low crit high range weapons to give them a niche! but NO.. its just trash now..

and soon you then nerf arcane avanger and cat's eye just because it is additive too? if that happens I really rage.. because its is FUN to have power spikes in gameplay.. when will you learn this? its just a feel good thing. Power fantasy, and the way you accomplish this power fantasy in a enjoyable fashion are two seperate things.

big Meh.. had to get that off my chest

Super disappointed with the AoE reduction and un-fun stagger, for reasons already stated by plenty of others.

Bewildered that the 223 alt fire staggers my operator 95% of the time.

75% total AoE damage reduction on launcher weapons, which were NEVER. EVEN. THAT. STRONG is insane. These weapons were popular because they were heaps of fun! It just blows my mind that DE thought that nerfing ALL launchers into the ground this was a good idea.

I'm hanging back from playing until these changes get reverted or fixed, as my main fun in this game was solo tridolons and long arbis with AoE. This lack of playing isn't out of spite, but because of the massive removal of fun.

19 minutes ago, zarvox said:

Super disappointed with the AoE reduction and un-fun stagger, for reasons already stated by plenty of others.

Bewildered that the 223 alt fire staggers my operator 95% of the time.

75% total AoE damage reduction on launcher weapons, which were NEVER. EVEN. THAT. STRONG is insane. These weapons were popular because they were heaps of fun! It just blows my mind that DE thought that nerfing ALL launchers into the ground this was a good idea.

I'm hanging back from playing until these changes get reverted or fixed, as my main fun in this game was solo tridolons and long arbis with AoE. This lack of playing isn't out of spite, but because of the massive removal of fun.

yes it really is sad.. I love the no more self damage change, I really do, I even like the stagger on yourself as a great punishment without beening a direct death sentence.. BUT nerfing AoE guns by taking away their AoE really is the stupidest idea I can think of.. ^^

I would be okay with it if they had it changed in a way that only improves them.. 

looking something like this:

they increased the AoE of all those guns right?

so, have them deal their FULL 100% damage in the WHOLE area that they had before.. and then just add another AoE ring around that, (the buffed range) and just make it apply 50% less damge ONLY in that ring.. so we have the "cool" realistic damage fall of, while it STILL is a buff, AND we maintain everything we had before -the self damage. that is something I would have loved to see.

its not like ANY of those REAL AoE guns where broken at any point in time..

I feel like these really big hard hitting guns infact all need a buff, something like a new stat like innate punch throw, but for armor pircing, a stats that makes them more relevant in endgame, so that OGris, Tonkor, and all launchers have something that let them deal more damage to armor by ignoring parts of it even on the first hit.

OR make it so that corrosive procs actually scale with weapon damage! so when I hit them with a huge 100k explosions they better have almost no armor left!

I mean we can place DE in a knights outfit, and then shoot them with a nerf gun like furis, and after that we shoot them with a fricking rocket launcher.. lets see if both really only apply the same 26% armor debuff...

Please set the accuracy of those WARFRAME AIs (Wukong's Celestial Twin and Equinox's Duality) back to 100% like before! Imagine that if you lower the accuracy of them then players would be less likely to chose those rifles especially rifles with a small magazine and have a long reload time such as Astilla,Ferrox,etc.By contrast,players would rather chose those big-magazine shotguns such as Kohm and AoE weapons such as Staticor just because they are more efficient than those rifles even though you changed the Status Chance system of shotguns and added Radial Damage Falloff to those AoE weapons. This is not good for balancing the usage of all the weapons,right? Besides,why elegant,smart and powerful WARFRAME AIs should have the same stupid accuracy with those cloned enemies? This doesn't make sense!

Loving the update so far DE, especially the increased fov and new rendering. On the topic of that, would there ever be a chance to increase the low end mouse sensitivities? I used to play at 0 on the slider and a 650dpi to match my turn speed in other games where I normally use 800dpi. Increasing the fov to 90 (which is excellent to me) meant I had to lower that down to 555dpi to match it. I've been used to it for a while but it would be an incredibly appreciated QOL change for many different players that enjoy a very low cm/360 look speed since it becomes a struggle to navigate the menus when you arent used to such a low dpi.

Thank you for reading. :clem:

Archived