[DE]Helen

7 Year Anniversary

c05a0897365521040712bde69e3bc819.jpg

Over the last seven years, we’ve shared more memories than you (probably) have Nano Spores.

Now it's time to create new ones! Log in now to receive a free Dex Raksaka Armor Set.

Plus, you can earn Weapon Slots as well as Dex Weapons and Cosmetics from previous Anniversaries every weekend in March! Take part in special Alerts to earn:

Anniversary Alert #1: March 6 at 2 p.m. EST to March 9 at 2 p.m. EDT
Reward: Dex Furis, Weapon Slot and Dex Nouchali Syandana

Anniversary Alert #2: March 13 at 2 p.m. ET to March 16 at 2 p.m. ET
Reward: Dex Dakra, Weapon Slot and Excalibur Dex Skin

Anniversary Alert #3: March 20 at 2 p.m. ET to March 23, 2 p.m. ET
Reward: Dex Sybaris, Weapon Slot and Excalibur Dex Noggle

Anniversary Alert #4: March 27 at 2 p.m. ET to March 30, 2 p.m. ET
Reward: Excalibur Dex in Action Glyph and Liset Dex Skin

Don’t miss out, Tenno! Make sure to log in before March 30 at 2 p.m. ET to get your free Dex Raksaka Armor Set.

7 Year Anniversary Merch

Drawing inspiration from one of the early influences for Warframe, we incorporated Japanese brushstroke art to help bring our 7 Year Anniversary Collection to life, available now in our Official Store! Please note: This collection is expected to ship in April 2020.

e227e5102149ddcafac4585c4a0fb7b2.png

Design the Next Warframe

In 2013, you helped design the wielder of antimatter, Nova. Seven years later, we're calling upon you again to help create the next Warframe!

Get creative and share your idea for a theme on our Forums before March 19. Follow along in the rest of the Warframe’s creation here! Submissions will then be reviewed and voted upon by the Community Design Council, a group of Founders and passionate players, and Community Artist, Eornheit, will help design the winning submission.

The community-created Warframe’s name and final design will be revealed on Saturday, July 11th during the TennoCon 2020 Live Stream!

dd67b005af58ba4b400c6883d762b671.jpg

#WarframeIs7

From a certain pair of pink shorts to the first time you came face-to-face with your personal nemesis, the last seven years in the Origin System have been unforgettable.

Take a Bullet Jump through Tenno history and share your favorite memory with #WarframeIs7!

• Like 14

Are the weapon slots seperate from the weapon or are they both gifted in the same alert?

• Like 1

Cool, can we get duplicate syandanas and helmets to stack in the inventory?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, L3YvaT3N said:

Are the weapon slots seperate from the weapon or are they both gifted in the same alert?

It's together.

5 minutes ago, L3YvaT3N said:

I think it just means that the weapon comes with a slot, as opposed to taking a slot you already have.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I played the alert for the Dex syandana. after completing the alert the inbox message popped up but when I went to arsenal it is not in there. And the alert is completed.

I got it, I restarted the game and when I came the inbox message popped up and I directly went to arsenal and boom now I have the syandana in my arsenal 

Edited by (PS4)RL800gaming
Problem solved

Posted (edited)

Wow, splitting up the rewards throughout the month to keep veterans from getting 3 free weapon slots in a day.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Like 8

Happy 7th anniversary, thanks for helping celebrate by completely ruining AOE weapons class. Some actually enjoyed using something other then a sword or rifle. 

• Like 3

So unbelievably lame that it's the same weapons every anniversary. It's just a big letdown for the veterans. Happy anniversary and all but, do better please. It's just piss poor to give the exact same stuff away every year. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Design the Next Warframe

In 2013, you helped design the wielder of antimatter, Nova. Seven years later, we're calling upon you again to help create the next Warframe!

Get creative and share your idea for a theme on our Forums before March 19. Follow along in the rest of the Warframe’s creation here! Submissions will then be reviewed and voted upon by the Community Design Council, a group of Founders and passionate players, and Community Artist, Eornheit, will help design the winning submission.

DE, you have completely ignored second community melee design contest.

Now you want us to get creative but what makes us sure you won't ditch the ideas this time around, push it into 2022 or botch it like you did to Zephyr?

Overall it's a good chance for already existing fan ideas to resurface but get consistent and don't mess it up. 

:awkward:

• Like 2

Fantastic, Thankyou Warframe.

Would love it if next year you could add something new like dex archwing weapons or k-drive, or maybe operator things!

• Like 2

The community actually found a way to complain about 3 free weapon slots. Guess that's what happens when the game gets geared towards entitled casuals. More difficult content means the children run back to fortnite and the forums get cleaned up in the process

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday Warframe,

I think we're the birthday guests. But why do they give the vet, the same things.

It's so difficult to give your guests a choice? Dex weapon, Syandana. Vet have it.

Give us the choice instead, an Orokin Catalyst, an Arcane or something very rare old things, cosmetics.

YOU have so cool things that are rare. That would be worthy of a birthday

Think about the rare and the choice on birthday.

It doesn't feel like a cool birthday party. It feels like every weekend. You are something special, your players and Warframe fans are something special.
Make something out of your HONORARY DAY

Good wishes to you 

Edited by (PS4)Qjing
  • Like 1

Thanks for seven years of a great game!

Now I just hope we don't get duplicate cosmetics, I want to do the missions with newer clanmates but I don't want another copy of the syandana and such.

People are getting free slots and they're still complaining. The ungratefulness and entitlement. Ridiculous. What a mentality.

• Like 6

Y'all thought you could slip Bopp Bipp in that timeline on the DL. But we noticed.

I love them all real. I be happy with nothing at all but keep making the game better> Yes i love them> i do not have the money to put in the game it do help me out and thank you>  You all doing good job Warframe. You will  get some that will  complain  if you give them every thing in the game they would find a way to complain but you doing great job 

Posted (edited)

Happy 7th! A lot of work and passion went into getting this far. Congrats and thanks for that.

Also, just plain impressed. 7 years is a long time

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

Happy 7th Anniversary Warframe! I've been here for 5+ years and thanks for the wonderful game and the community.

On 2020-03-06 at 4:48 PM, Baevar said:

So unbelievably lame that it's the same weapons every anniversary. It's just a big letdown for the veterans. Happy anniversary and all but, do better please. It's just piss poor to give the exact same stuff away every year. 

It so those who couldn't get them before have a chance now. For instance i myself havent gotten the dex furis until now. Sides if im right those who already have the weapon will get a free weapon slot so why complain?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2020-03-09 at 3:42 PM, (XB1)WolfWarrrior117 said:

It so those who couldn't get them before have a chance now. For instance i myself havent gotten the dex furis until now. Sides if im right those who already have the weapon will get a free weapon slot so why complain?

I didn’t think of that 😮. Thanks for pointing that out!

Edit: Also, why are there (as of this writing) over 3000 views for this topic, yet only about 12 posts? 😠

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1