Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor

-Okusari

Add old staticor dmg it got too low dmg to the nerfs he got he got reduced dmg on aoe like 6-17 dmg and knockdowns on some maps is annoying like u knock yourself too easy and die from a sniper shot ._.  image old staticor were bad at distances,new is bad if the enemy is in front at 10m and if he is at 60m

Edited by -Okusari

1 hour ago, Sevek7 said:

Let me get this straight, you want a weapon that 

1) Doesn't require aiming

2) Has knockdown

3) Has huge AOE

4) Has good damage

No thanks. 

Now i get knockdown from it,i deal 8 -17 dmg on globe ,,aoe" dmg and with staticor i can't use rolls ,i have to direct hit with it ao i can kill 

Personally id have no issue with the knockdown if it weren't the fact that its knockdown zone/bubble wasn't so ungodly huge. The main issue i feel people are having is the weapon knocks then down from 10m away so its impossible to use in tighter maps. Yes we should have some sort of disadvantage but they really should dial it down a little bit or change the disadvantage all together. Personally i feel knockdown for it isnt a good idea but something like a smaller range or less aoe range. Knockdown only makes it clunky and hard to use, it already suffer from range anyways with its travel time being a little slow.

6 hours ago, FatherAtlas said:

Personally id have no issue with the knockdown if it weren't the fact that its knockdown zone/bubble wasn't so ungodly huge. The main issue i feel people are having is the weapon knocks then down from 10m away so its impossible to use in tighter maps. Yes we should have some sort of disadvantage but they really should dial it down a little bit or change the disadvantage all together. Personally i feel knockdown for it isnt a good idea but something like a smaller range or less aoe range. Knockdown only makes it clunky and hard to use, it already suffer from range anyways with its travel time being a little slow.

Neither to the wide map ,u have no chance to go on snipers with staticor and the only bonus to us (tight ) room were off cuz of dmg fall and knockdown also imo they should up the dmg or atleast to remove knockdown and range  of bobble by 50%