Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.):http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan
So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join

Reminders:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefer!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Additonal Reminders: (for Applicants)
1. If you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it, or else we won't be able to send you a clan invite
2. This is a clan composed of mostly casual players (although may few hardcore farmers din dito haha).
3. Ang importante sa amin: have fun playing and respect other members.
4. And wear your clan emblems with pride :)

2 slots free

16 hours ago, GNAAHH said:

@Sirdge, clan invite sent

1 slot left

Hello! I'm a Flip from NYC, who's looking to join my peoples! I have been playing for about a month now, about to be MR8. I'm fairly active with almost daily logins. I like to contribute in any way I can. I have limited resources right now, but I put in what I can to help out. I play EST time and mostly at nights.

I love the clan emblem by the way, so patriotic!

IGN: jaydee114

Steam: jaydee149

Thanks!

Edited by jaydee114

11 hours ago, jaydee114 said:

Hello! I'm a Flip from NYC, who's looking to join my peoples! I have been playing for about a month now, about to be MR8. I'm fairly active with almost daily logins. I like to contribute in any way I can. I have limited resources right now, but I put in what I can to help out. I play EST time and mostly at nights.

I love the clan emblem by the way, so patriotic!

IGN: jaydee114

Steam: jaydee149

Thanks!

Hi, it's nice to hear from Pinoys abroad. ATM all clan research and other dojo stuff are complete, so it's OK if you are limited in resources.

Just a warning though, most of our members are on PH time (a 12 hour time difference), so most likely you won't see a lot of us at EST time, if that's OK with you. Anyway, I'm sending a clan invite now.

(BTW, our clan was designed by our warlord @JEmmaB and the righteous @tojo01)

7 hours ago, GNAAHH said:

Hi, it's nice to hear from Pinoys abroad. ATM all clan research and other dojo stuff are complete, so it's OK if you are limited in resources.

Just a warning though, most of our members are on PH time (a 12 hour time difference), so most likely you won't see a lot of us at EST time, if that's OK with you. Anyway, I'm sending a clan invite now.

(BTW, our clan was designed by our warlord @JEmmaB and the righteous @tojo01)

Ah yea, I hadn't considered before that most of you guys will probably be on at different times than me. I'll still check it out tho and see how it is. Thanks for the invite!

Edited by jaydee114

10 hours ago, Minaz_Lex said:

1.Minaz_lex              

Newbie po i started plyaning last week can i join to you clan ??

I'd like to send you an invite, pero puno na kami. Di ko pa alam kung kelan makakalibre. Also please follow the How to Join guidelines sa post ko sa taas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that I have left the clan. You guys were great, but I think I should look for a clan that plays during the same time zone that I do. Thank you for letting me try out tho. Much appreciated!

And for my fellow Flips who are considering joining this clan, go for it! These guys are a friendly bunch, and their dojo is so zen and beautiful!

Edited by jaydee114

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.):http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan
So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join

Reminders:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefer!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Additonal Reminders: (for Applicants)
1. If you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it, or else we won't be able to send you a clan invite
2. This is a clan composed of mostly casual players (although may few hardcore farmers din dito haha).
3. Ang importante sa amin: have fun playing and respect other members.
4. And wear your clan emblems with pride :)

1 slot free

Clan members can join our alliance's Discord voice server, kahit wala kayong mic:
1. Install and open the downloadable Discord application (for PC) at https://discordapp.com/apps. You can use the browser-based version, pero for best performance or less hassle, better use the separate app.
2. Create account and sign in. Verify your e-mail (required, since it is needed to join our server)
3. On the left edge of the application, click on the big plus sign (+), then select "Join Server", then copy and paste this:

https://discord.gg/0Xb7c7rn26g9UmrX

Server rules:

1. Please use the same Warframe IGN as your Discord nick.
  2. Be mature, friendly & considerate to others.
  3. No Spamming, pls use the appropriate channels provided.
  4. Follow Admins & Mods at all times.
  5. Respect everyone no matter what their race, nationality, gender, religion, sexuality or locality is.
  6. Profanity is fine but not when used excessively or against someone.

Edited by GNAAHH
url edit; server rules