Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

On 29/01/2017 at 11:56 AM, dakkon03 said:

Salamat po. Looking forward to it. Kating kati na ko mag laro with fellow pinoys. If I need help, san ko kayo madali ma cocontact?

You can join our Discord voice server tambayan (instructions below). Originally para sa Alliance dati, pero we've decided to open it up to any Pinoy Tenno, tambayan kumbaga. Kahit ibang clan ka, puede kang sumali. In fact, maraming non-clan/non-alliance Tenno na ang sumali, thanks to @Oranji and @luciferlightbringer's posts on the Official Warframe Philippines facebook page.

1. Install and open the downloadable Discord application (for PC) at https://discordapp.com/apps. You can use the browser-based version, pero for best performance or less hassle, better use the separate app.
2. Create account and sign in. Verify your e-mail (required, since it is needed to join our server)
3. On the left edge of the application, click on the big plus sign (+), then select "Join Server", then copy and paste any of these invite links:

https://discord.gg/RDVd8Ht

https://discord.gg/2ZG4fFg

Server rules:

1. Please use a Discord nickname that is similar to your Warframe IGN.
  2. Be mature, friendly & considerate to others.
  3. No Spamming, pls use the appropriate channels provided.
  4. Follow Admins & Mods at all times.
  5. Respect everyone no matter what their race, nationality, gender, religion, sexuality or locality is.
  6. Profanity is fine but not when used excessively or against someone.

Edited by GNAAHH

On 1/29/2017 at 4:22 PM, GNAAHH said:

You can join our Discord voice server tambayan (instructions below). Originally para sa Alliance dati, pero we've decided to open it up to any Pinoy Tenno, tambayan kumbaga. Kahit ibang clan ka, puede kang sumali. In fact, maraming non-clan/non-alliance Tenno na ang sumali, thanks to @Oranji and @luciferlightbringer's posts on the Official Warframe Philippines facebook page.

Thanks sir, pa inform na lang ako pag meron na slot. salamat

1. Rhandhom

2. rhandhom

3. hindi ako masyado nalaro online games, mostly single player games lang nalaro ko..natuwa ako sa warframe, why? because space ninjas are awesome :D

4. just a noob here looking for a company, medyo overwhelm pa ko sa content ng game..saka sad mag solo minsan..

i already joined the steam group..i guess wait na lang ako pag may free slots na :)

Edited by Rhandhom

1. JosiFruit
2&3. http://steamcommunity.com/id/JosiFruit
4. Buong buhay na yata akong naglalaro. And so far eto pala yung unang Free2Play na nalaro ko na parang binayaran ng mahal yung quality.

5. Parang mas masaya maglaro ng multiplayer at nakakausap yung kalaro.

I just started playing and am looking for friends and a community to learn and play with. I do hope that I may be able to join. Cheers!

IGN: JosiFruit

Edited by JosiFruit
Format correction

Palagay nalang po sa queue ng sasali :)

IGN: Zenorc

steam: steamcommunity.com/id/jlvc

Loc: Makati

Active player, looking for someone na pwede ko macopy yung warframe para rin malagay sa bahay para adikan mode tlga :) Salamat sir for inviting me pag may slot na ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: D4RTH-Vader

Steam ID: Don't Keep Calm I'm A Noob

Hi. You can call me Carl or CM. The reason why I want to join is to play with my other fellow pinoys here in the clan, specifically my friend who is already a member and the one who introduced me the game. 

1 (one) free slot.

Previous applicants please reply/repost here if you are still looking to join.
New applicants please read below:

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.):http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan
So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join

Reminders:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefer!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Additonal Reminders: (for Applicants)
1. If you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it, or else we won't be able to send you a clan invite
2. This is a clan composed of mostly casual players (although may few hardcore farmers din dito haha).
3. Ang importante sa amin: have fun playing and respect other members.
4. And wear your clan emblems with pride :)

Hi good day sir. A fellow filipino here looking for a company of other filipino warframe players

Ign: khi15

Steam: i have steam but its not connected to it.

Intro: active player/gamer here : ) pero pagmabagal net sir nakakatamad rank 7 po ako naiwan last year sobrang dami na palang nagbago. Nahinto kase ako maglaro nung after ilabas vauban prime mejo busy life na non pero ngayon kahit busy game lang. Warframe is life.

Rfs: abscence of filipino players : ( if ever im accepted kayo po ang first filipino player encounter ko haha