Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

@Rex-boy2010, I can't send you a clan invite, "User is already in a clan"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two(2) slots left, hindi first-come, first serve ito, I will be selecting the last two

one (1) slot left,  hindi first-come, first serve ito, I will be selecting the last applicant

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.):http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan
So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join

Reminders:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefer!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Additonal Reminders: (for Applicants)
1. If you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it, or else we won't be able to send you a clan invite
2. This is a clan composed of mostly casual players (although may few hardcore farmers din dito haha).
3. Ang importante sa amin: have fun playing and respect other members.
4. And wear your clan emblems with pride :)

Edited by GNAAHH

• 2 weeks later...

May slot pa po ba?

IGN: khykho

Steam: kohsone

about me: Casual player,newbie :)

Reason: Been playing for about 2 weeks now, looking for pinoys to play with, nakakabored kasi maglaro ng walang kasama hahaha...I will surely do my best to contribute to the clan even if I am a newbie if accepted :)

May isang slot pa na libre, pero tsaka na lang ako magdedecide who to invite.

Anyway, all Pinoy Tenno (clanmates or not, newbies or veterans) are welcome to join our Discord group chat and voice server, for questions or just camaraderie :):

1. Install and open the downloadable Discord application (for PC) at https://discordapp.com/apps. You can use the browser-based version, pero for best performance or less hassle, better use the separate app.
2. Create account and sign in. Verify your e-mail (required, since it is needed to join our server)
3. On the left edge of the application, click on the big plus sign (+), then select "Join Server", then copy and paste any of these invite links:

https://discord.gg/RDVd8Ht

Server rules:

1. Please use a Discord nickname that is similar to your Warframe IGN.
  2. Be mature, friendly & considerate to others.
  3. No Spamming, pls use the appropriate channels provided.
  4. Follow Admins & Mods at all times.
  5. Respect everyone no matter what their race, nationality, gender, religion, sexuality or locality is.
  6. Profanity is fine but not when used excessively or against someone.
Edited by GNAAHH

11 hours ago, GNAAHH said:

May isang slot pa na libre, pero tsaka na lang ako magdedecide who to invite.

Anyway, all Pinoy Tenno (clanmates or not, newbies or veterans) are welcome to join our Discord group chat and voice server, for questions or just camaraderie :):

Okay no probs. :)

• 1 month later...

IGN: BattlefieldRaider162

Steam: PH.JoeColada66

Know a friend in this group: Ariadne

Veterancy: Started playing again after the open world announcement

Nationality: Pinoy syempre

Maxed out Dual Heat Blades, Excalibur Warframe(pending to change), Mk1 BRaton, and Aklato

Playtime availability: Weekends or weekday nights

Chill tayo some time mga sirs :D

Edited by BattlefieldRaider162

IGN: viruzkil
Steam Name: Vladimir
Small intro + Reason of joining: I am from the Philippines as well. I wanted to join because my friends do not play warframe. Did play warframe from years back but due to the lack of free time, I decided to stop. Now that I heard of the soon open world update, I started playing again. I do have more time to spend on the game and you can all still consider me a newbie because I did not really learn much of the game when I played wayback. *nose started bleeding*

sidenote: suspended ang recruitment, alam ko. Just in case na pwede lang naman iwan dito yung application. Thank you

Is this thread still open? If it is, I would like to join hahaha.

Username - dieubox

Skill level - still noobish.

Warframe - Excalibur (30) (Will plan to main Excalibur for life haha)

Aim - To play with fellow filipinos and I need guides on how to play this game haha.

Like I said above, wala pang libreng slots. I will post an update once slot(s) are free once again (I do not have a timeframe kung kailan)

In the meantime, all Tenno are invited to join our Discord group and voice chat.
If you have questions or just want to join the camaraderie, follow the instructions below to join:

1. Install and open the downloadable Discord application (for PC) at https://discordapp.com/apps. You can use the browser-based version, pero for best performance or less hassle, better use the separate app.
2. Create account and sign in. Verify your e-mail (required, since it is needed to join our server)
3. On the left edge of the application, click on the big plus sign (+), then select "Join Server", then copy and paste this invite link:

https://discord.gg/RDVd8Ht

Server rules:

1. Please use a Discord nickname that is similar to your Warframe IGN.
  2. Be mature, friendly & considerate to others.
  3. No Spamming, pls use the appropriate channels provided.
  4. Follow Admins & Mods at all times.
  5. Respect everyone no matter what their race, nationality, gender, religion, sexuality or locality is.
  6. Profanity is fine but not when used excessively or against someone.
Edited by GNAAHH

IGN: seventhseven

Steam ID: Atomic No. 10

I would like to re-join the clan if possible.

Was a member of Warframe Philippines before but got removed due to being in-active (Kinda busy, my apologies). Was hoping to play with you folks again.

Edit: Mukang close pa ata. Anyway, iwan ko dito IGN ko just in case. I'll try this Discord app.

Edited by seventhseven
Notice

10 slots free. To those who applied, I'll be sending clan invites right now. 

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.):http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan
So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join

Reminders:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefer!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Additonal Reminders: (for Applicants)
1. If you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it, or else we won't be able to send you a clan invite
2. This is a clan composed of mostly casual players (although may few hardcore farmers din dito haha).
3. Ang importante sa amin: have fun playing and respect other members.
4. And wear your clan emblems with pride :)

Edited by GNAAHH

Pakibasa naman ang nasa red textPlease follow the format.

On 7/27/2017 at 8:25 PM, GNAAHH said:

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
5. Reason for joining.

Edited by GNAAHH