Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

IGN: Jecho24(Warframe & Steam)

I was a player back in 2013 and I realized my PC and Internet are potatoes. :| Then I uninstalled it...
Last year I came back then stopped kasi busy ako sa college and came back last month ( still have my Loki Starter YEA BOI ).

The reason for joining is because wala po akong clan noon and haven't tried joining a clan before and also getting the benefits from it.

Casual player. Playtime availability, VERY limited but I try to.

Already Joined the Steam Group. Hope you can accept me in your clan. :)

Edited by Jecho24

All Pinoy Tenno (clanmates or not, newbies or veterans) are welcome to join our Discord group chat and voice server, for questions or just camaraderie :):

1. Install and open the downloadable Discord application (for PC) at https://discordapp.com/apps. You can use the browser-based version, pero for best performance or less hassle, better use the separate app.
2. Create account and sign in. Verify your e-mail (required, since it is needed to join our server)
3. On the left edge of the application, click on the big plus sign (+), then select "Join Server", then copy and paste any of these invite links:

https://discord.gg/RDVd8Ht

Server rules:

1. Please use a Discord nickname that is similar to your Warframe IGN.
  2. Be mature, friendly & considerate to others.
  3. No Spamming, pls use the appropriate channels provided.
  4. Follow Admins & Mods at all times.
  5. Respect everyone no matter what their race, nationality, gender, religion, sexuality or locality is.
  6. Profanity is fine but not when used excessively or against someone.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Bago palang ako sa warframe

Rank 4 palang pero gabi gabi ako nag oonline mas masarap kung my tropa kasama sa pag laro..

IGN/DISCORD: xBryZx

Steam: xBryZx /pero di ako sa steam nag download ng warfame. sa mismong website ako ng warframe kumuha ng app.

Edited by xBryZx

3 slots left

How to Join:
1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.):http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan
So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join

Reminders:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefer!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Additonal Reminders: (for Applicants)
1. If you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it, or else we won't be able to send you a clan invite
2. This is a clan composed of mostly casual players (although may few hardcore farmers din dito haha).
3. Ang importante sa amin: have fun playing and respect other members.
4. And wear your clan emblems with pride :)

28 minutes ago, GNAAHH said:

Recruitment will commence once our warlord decides the clean up the roster for inactives, no exact date though.

can you put me on a waiting list or something if ever recruitment will commence?salamat.

IGN: Ridma

SteamID: ridma04

2 hours ago, Ridma said:

can you put me on a waiting list or something if ever recruitment will commence?salamat.

IGN: Ridma

SteamID: ridma04

Sure, I take note of extra applicants, but usually by the time we free up some slots, they have joined another clan already :)
Kung hindi ka pa member ng ating Warframe Philippines Facebook group (this group is not our clan group, but was formed by Pinoy DE employees and Pinoy Tenno),
you could try joining and asking there  (most of the clans there are in our alliance, The Knights of Mortarion)

Edited by GNAAHH

• 2 weeks later...

Any slots pa po ba?

1. uramis
2. uramis
3. see 2
4. I'm working in the IT company and a couple of years ago I stumbled upon this game. Didn't play due to reading that it takes a lot of farming but was already interested. I watched a video review of the game then it was sold. I installed almost immediately. I've been playing for a week, now only almost MR6 and unlocked saturn. I like games in general and I like to talk with people regarding the mechanics of the game.
5. I'm primarily looking to unlock the dojo. However, I also like to talk with people who share the same interest and come from almost the same background(Filipino). I checked the list from warframe philippines FB and this guild striked me the most.
6. How do i join the steam group? and what is the steam group? [Edit] Joined steam group

Edited by uramis
Updated information on no 6

Sorry for the late update, busy sa work. Wala pang free slots sa ngayon, pasensya na.

All Pinoy Tenno (clanmates or not, newbies or veterans) are welcome to join our Discord group chat and voice server, for questions or just camaraderie :). Well OK, everyone  is welcome, even if you are not Pinoy :)

1. Install and open the downloadable Discord application (for PC) at https://discordapp.com/apps. You can use the browser-based version, pero for best performance or less hassle, better use the separate app.
2. Create account and sign in. Verify your e-mail (required, since it is needed to join our server)
3. On the left edge of the application, click on the big plus sign (+), then select "Join Server", then copy and paste any of these invite links:

https://discord.gg/RDVd8Ht

Server rules:

1. Please use a Discord nickname that is similar to your Warframe IGN.
  2. Be mature, friendly & considerate to others.
  3. No Spamming, pls use the appropriate channels provided.
  4. Follow Admins & Mods at all times.
  5. Respect everyone no matter what their race, nationality, gender, religion, sexuality or locality is.
  6. Profanity is fine but not when used excessively or against someone.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Xanxus10th

Steam I.D: pordigee16

Playing as a level 30 excalibur rank 2 going rank 3 Still new to the game but I'm getting the grasp of it.

RFS: I really need someone to play with, and hunt resources and give me some tips on what should I build for my style of gameplay.

tsaka ang wierd na wala manlang nag uusap pag ka me kasama ako sa Runs kanya kanyang lakad haha.

Pa sali po ako if nag commence na ang recruitment, nag join na rin ako sa steam group. Thank you 

1. IGN: KaelSF (Rank 3, still grinding in Mars)
2. Steamname: KaelSF
3. Galing Iloilo, maliit lang siguro lumalaro ng Warframe dito, kaya walang masyado may makakalaro.
4. Same as above, and I like to find some nice people(from the PH) to play with.