Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is boring...

Psycr0vv

I just got in to this new "railjackass" crap

And my god it was so boring i could not see my self continue to do the rest of the missions or progress at all..what where the devs thinking ?

Out of idea ?

Time to work together ? =  People working together in games is a joke unless you have friends in real life that also plays the same game.

Well i just want to state that this railjackass system or expansion is boring and uninterresting..but good luck with it !

Im out..maybe i will return when railjackass is forgotten and a new expansion arrives.

Well hard to please *everyone*.. If you don't enjoy it, you don't "need" to do railjack missions 😄 Been playing with my clan mates and we've been enjoying it so far, brings a whole new set of challenges to the game. Perhaps you are just playing with the wrong crowd 😛

• Like 1

I have more fun in Railjack missions than the regular game.

Get into a regular mission (like a fissure or kuva surv), have a squad mate spamming an AOE ability as they sit there and kill everything... I'm much rather run around and do stuff than have some frame mechanic play the game for me.

Then again I also still have fun running around PoTE and Vallis, doing conservation, doing spy races with friends, codex hunting, and (up until the armor and shield gate changes) conclave... The regular game where everything is reduced to ability spam (and now Bramma spam) is much less fun and boring.

Edited by SpringRocker
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Psycr0vv said:

I just got in to this new "railjackass" crap

And my god it was so boring i could not see my self continue to do the rest of the missions or progress at all..what where the devs thinking ?

Out of idea ?

Time to work together ? =  People working together in games is a joke unless you have friends in real life that also plays the same game.

Well i just want to state that this railjackass system or expansion is boring and uninterresting..but good luck with it !

Im out..maybe i will return when railjackass is forgotten and a new expansion arrives.

k no adult operator for you

Judging from your non constructive statement looks like this content isn’t meant for you. Might as well jump off the Warframe ship because DE will force Railjack into the main game progression and it’s already happening right now with the upcoming Operation : Scarlet Spear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Psycr0vv said:

Yeah, don't. We don't need more cancer like you. Take care.

Edited by Fellas92

No but OP is kinda right.

same mission over and over and over across different level range. same enemies with some minor twist.

tons of health which make all the fighters die slowly which quickly becomes boring unless you have your railjack maxed out with the right guns.
invulnerability with constant ressource drop and gathering & repair.

It feels like the railjack we have is like a tech demo with all the basic gamerplay but nothing more.
in fact it feels like playing warframe, farming endlessly same old mission to farm exp or lich until to unlock the next weapon. but in the railjack case there is very little gameplay diversity and all missions are the same.

The main problem of railjack, gameplay and content aside, is that the goal of each mission is just to kill everything. there is no particular goal we need to achieve while the fighters and crewship are here to stop us. the goal is the fighters and crew ships.
it doesn't feel like the grinner tries to protect anything or assault anything in particular. they re just there to pewpew at us and we are there to pewpew at them and thats it. a complexe system with repairs to do, munition to craft, frigate to pilote, gunners at the turrets, archwing support, boarding, ship system with special weapons, advanced manoeuvers, .. just to mindlessly pewpew at everything while enemy is just here to force you to gather ressources to repair the ship constently.

there is no challenge, no thrill of hard encounter or hard goal for the mission, no joy in achieving a particular goal.. just like the lich system. just tedious farming mindless zombies after the few hours of excitment of discovering something new.
and where is the exploration? where are the little things to hunt like on ground missoins?
on fortuna& eidolon plains you have secret caves, secret artifact to scan or whatever.
on ground missoins you have also hidden stuff to scan. exploration is limited to following the mission objective but i think you get my point.
in a gamemode where we have our own ship to pilote we don't even have to do any exploration. no scouting, no finding the right angle to attack the enemy base, nothing really.. just charge and pewpew and repair.

(taking over crewship is cool tho)

PS: oh! wow the grineer base has a giant ship killer beam :O. quick quick, turn around it is charging fire!
*giant beam canon fire* *little beam of pitiful light touch the ship* *ship lives*
erm okay..
*pilote was stupid so we took another shot*

oh now we just have to repair the ship..
*tanking several shiot later after some repairs*
well, lets just hide behind that tiny asteroid.
*death laser hit tiny asteroid**nothing happens*
we re safe now ..lol

Edited by thelasttand