Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please set the accuracy of those WARFRAME AIs back to 100% like before!

ArchWu5

Please set the accuracy of those WARFRAME AIs (Wukong's Celestial Twin and Equinox's Duality) back to 100% like before! Imagine that if you lower the accuracy of them then players would be less likely to chose those rifles especially rifles with a small magazine and have a long reload time such as Astilla,Ferrox,etc.

By contrast,players would rather chose those big-magazine shotguns such as Kohm and AoE weapons such as Staticor just because they are more efficient than those rifles even though you changed the Status Chance system of shotguns and added Radial Damage Falloff to AoE weapons. This is not good for balancing the usage of all the weapons,right? 

Besides,why elegant,smart and powerful WARFRAME AIs should have the same stupid accuracy with those cloned enemies? This doesn't make sense!

7 minutes ago, ArchWu5 said:

This is not good for balancing the usage of all the weapons,right? 

Well, neither is encouraging the use of accurate heavy hitters like the Vectis instead of any other weapon. What you propose does not solve this problem.

1分钟前 , AdunSaveMe 说:

Well, neither is encouraging the use of accurate heavy hitters like the Vectis instead of any other weapon. What you propose does not solve this problem.

Actually AIs still have reload time and are also limited by the Fire rate, a high fire rate rifle is more useful in daily missions than those snipers.

9分钟前 , AdunSaveMe 说:

Besides, those AIs can't zoom so that they doesn't have the zoom bonus of snipers.

What do we need to do to get this steaming pile of an update rolled back? I am seriously not going back through and re-forming everything I own AGAIN because you needed to change the mechanics to have noob appeal. Nothing I use is end game capable anymore. My primary builds are wrecked. I was running hour long survivals and loving it. Now I seriously think of the thousands of hours I wasted to get there so you could take it away. This cannot possibly be the answer. You know... NVM... I will go play something else.

Edited by Soulvise

5小时前 , Soulvise 说:

What do we need to do to get this steaming pile of an update rolled back? I am seriously not going back through and re-forming everything I own AGAIN because you needed to change the mechanics to have noob appeal. Nothing I use is end game capable anymore. My primary builds are wrecked. I was running hour long survivals and loving it. Now I seriously think of the thousands of hours I wasted to get there so you could take it away. This cannot possibly be the answer. You know... NVM... I will go play something else.

This is really heartbroken to see years of hard work just gone away with just a single update.Time after time we make us to fit the new content,but too much loss is really unacceptable. Good luck to you and wish you have fun in your next journey of your game.Maybe I should also consider giving up, too tired,both physically and mentally.

Edited by ArchWu5

1 hour ago, Soulvise said:

Why are the content creators saying and showing we're more powerful but you are saying we're not. Either the video demonstrated end game options are fake vids or you're lying.

• Like 4

The way things proc, while annoying at times, is far more accurate and a win. The changes to the Arcanes I feel was also a win.The fact that corrosive has been nerfed so hard that my weapons that I spent serious hours getting built up, multiple formas are no longer end game viable disturbs me. My main, Nidus, can't survive the survivals through level 200+ anymore. My stomps that consistently one shot killed lvl 150s has issues in oxomoco FFS(with 41 stacks which is the red crit zone for my build, or was). I have yet to find this "more powerful" they are talking about with the frames I enjoy playing. Conversely, Zephyr, seems to have become a heavy hitter again. Zephyr is surviving where Nidus is having issues. My Niddus used to spend 1hour+ in survivals and have no issues until we got up to lvl 279 and I could keep that balanced with corrosive and not be forced to run for extraction until 350s hit the field. I am primarily a melee Nidus. Grahm P or Para and meat balls. I carried an Arca Plasmor to clear out space to get a little breathing room from time to time. The Arca Plas is worthless for that now with the new change. My damage for the previous Corrosive/Radiation build I have rans for a very long time is cut in half. All of my builds pivot off the Corrosive/Radiation or Corrosive/Viral with high slash where applicable for the weapon. I definitely do appreciate the adjustment to multishot. That was a great move. I have yet to solo the Eidalons with Goatboy or Chroma like I had been doing for this past year so I can't comment to that yet. Volt used to be fun. You had to work a little to keep him alive. That was pretty cool. Now.... spam 4 to win and kill things beyond the room your in. He isn't that fun to play now. Saryn was my backup to Nidus. She is my next play test to put against what I have already developed. The bulk of the new changes are a way to force you to depend on frame abilities even in areas that you shouldn't need them. I used to build my stacks fast (to 100 stacks) in the early part of the survival runs and then just cut things down fast and efficiently until the ancients scaled out to lvl 279 and then it was time to go to work. Just isn't feasible anymore. I can do it with Zephyr, which I had issues keeping alive  when enemies scaled out to level 70+. So there is that..... I do not enjoy playing the frames that have become more powerful. The powerful frames I did enjoy are reduced to trash now. Unlike the current trend, I dislike the idea of trudging back through the 70 or so forma I have used getting my gear where I liked it. Not doing that again. As to lying, be a troll because I sincerely do not care what opinion you have. The review is based on personal game play and not because I was told so. 

Edited by Soulvise

Ok, Eidalons have an interesting twist. Stripping armour is not a good idea anymore. That said I do more damage with Goatboy and a Rubico than I used too. Not saying it is easier but not an issue to knock out 2 Eidalon runs a cycle. Still not happy with the update trashing half my weapons and making the trash semi-viable again. It would have been easier to just make the trash semi viable and gently nerf the overpowered weapons. Just throwing that out there. You seriously nerfed the infested frames (Saryn (Corrosive Based) and Nidus (survivability has been impeded)) Ivara is unchanged and Ash is a lot weaker thanks to the dagger nerf. That didn't show up serious until the 27.2.2 update. Now Ash is trash too. I got into this game so my son and I could play together. Guess we need to try to find something else. This update seriously killed our game time together. I have given this an honest try. I ran through all 32 of my frames and every weapon (absent the 4 I don't have that are rewards). There needs to be some serious work done and for the love of all that is holy, stop engineering ways to force players to rely on the frame abilities. Those should be enhancers and not be replacing the weaponry. Only a third of the frames are actually stronger. A third of them have no real change and the last third have been relegated to utter garbage. Same split with the weapons and my Rivens are no help any more. So there you are. I play tested everything against the new update and found it seriously lacking in more areas than it helped. It feels like a method to gen revenue from plat sales instead of improving the overall player experience. 

Edited by Soulvise

On 2020-03-07 at 8:24 AM, Soulvise said:

What do we need to do to get this steaming pile of an update rolled back? I am seriously not going back through and re-forming everything I own AGAIN because you needed to change the mechanics to have noob appeal. Nothing I use is end game capable anymore. My primary builds are wrecked. I was running hour long survivals and loving it.     *I ran through all 32 of my frames*

What bullsh*t is this ? Reforma ? If you had formad your weapons, all you have to do is swap a few mods and thats it. Really hate when people post nonsense like this.
Can't do endgame/survivals ? What ? Most of the weapons now are several times more op, than they were before. Especially melee.

5 hours ago, Soulvise said:

You seriously nerfed the infested frames (Saryn (Corrosive Based)

Really now?...

Feels to me that it's the player doesn't know how to use half of the things in game. STOP SPREADING BULLS*IT.

15/32 of those warframes are NOT even leveled to max, yet alone I doubt you managed to put a reactor in them.

Edited by Fellas92
  • Like 2

On 2020-03-07 at 10:10 AM, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Why are the content creators saying and showing we're more powerful but you are saying we're not. Either the video demonstrated end game options are fake vids or you're lying.

Some of the things were gutted, but 80% of the content is trivialised now. Most of the stuff is overpowered.
Melee (especially with condition overload after the status rework) / Viral+slash builds mow down everything in seconds. Corrosive is still good. Survivability on most frames skyrocketed as well, thanks to shield gating.

Edited by Fellas92

On 2020-03-09 at 3:48 AM, Fellas92 said:

Some of the things were gutted, but 80% of the content is trivialised now. Most of the stuff is overpowered.
Melee (especially with condition overload after the status rework) / Viral+slash builds mow down everything in seconds. Corrosive is still good. Survivability on most frames skyrocketed as well, thanks to shield gating.

Gotcha. How do the changes work against the empyrean Grineerb particularly the heavy gunners? I'm assuming they followed the same armor curve treatment? 

I play 4 frames... I like 4 frames. I am forming them and reworking the build to go with the new damage meta. I had everything tailored to the old damage meta. And yes, before they started rolling back changes and patching them they were F$%^ed. I run a 10 year old through the content and I am usually the thing that keeps him alive. I do not team play. After the rework the 10 yr old is learning to play on his own. My S#&$ is hybred Crit/ Status build and is getting completely overhauled to status. Reforma-ing the items to follow the changes has me changing 90 mods to 60/60 mods. This alters a few of the frame builds to compensate for the synergy changes. So yeah... I have 15 frames that are not max. Since I have prime variants for some or prefer the non primes for others, it doesn't seem worth it. So it stands to reason that if one is broke... they both are. Everything has a reactor. A few just not worth playing as they do not fit my playstyle. I just can not Baruk, Garuda, Hydroid, Vauban, or Hidryn. Those were my sons when he was learning to play on my account. He has since gotten his own account so I don't use them..... I don't like them. Nyx I simply do not understand. Not sure about Mirage or Mirage P, I keep trying but I just can't get into that frame either. Nekros P(1), Mesa P(1), Excalibur(1), Inaros(7), Harrow(2), Wukong(1), Atlas P(1), Gara(1), Wisp(3), Rhino P(1), Mag P(1), and Valkyr P(1) have all been forma-ed Current formas are noted next to them and in the process of being rebuilt. So yeah... Some things will have to wait. Like the normal frames or the previously junk frames. Both of my Nidus went from great to junk and are at Meh. Neither of them can 1 stomp level 150s anymore even if I build up to 100 stacks. The Umbral build seems to do better than the non umbral build but they still do not have the punch they used to. My Saryn is doing a lot better since they patched. So yes reforma. Hybrid builds on the items I am using are not working anymore. What used to be 1 or 2 shots now takes 6 to 10 depending. So between falling through the ground in open worlds and people like you who prove that I am right not to team play, this was not a great change over all. You can think its awesome and good for you. I was tuned very meta and it was not good for me. The Tigris P however... needs to be nerfed and so does NovaP. 

Edited by Soulvise

My Saryn is doing a lot better since they patched.

On 2020-03-09 at 7:46 AM, Soulvise said:

You seriously nerfed the infested frames (Saryn (Corrosive Based)

Like... literal facepalm. First you say she is nerfed, then you say she is good after the patch.

Hybrid builds on the items I am using are not working anymore. What used to be 1 or 2 shots now takes 6 to 10 depending.

You just have sh*t builds then.

The Tigris P however... needs to be nerfed and so does NovaP. 

You said you don't team-play, nor you have a nova yourself, and yet you claim she needs to be nerfed. Just please, stop posting bullsh*t.

Edited by Fellas92

Check /profile again..... 35 of the 69 frames I have are completed. I have Nova. My Nova is rank 21 with 214 kills according to the /profile.  I meant Volt P should be nerfed but still I have the Nova and the stats are not accurate since I have maxed frames that show no kills...Plus you should probably /profile yourself while your at it.... seriously. Also check the dates on the posts... Time is a thing. My original post was pre patch.... or did you not know they issued a patch after the update... over 20K kills on my Nidus. 2k kills on my Saryn. 

Edited by Soulvise

Kinda sucks when you can /profile someone and see for yourself and get called out on it with proof but hey... You do you. I also admitted I was incorrect on the Nova P and meant to type Volt P. That much is on me but... /profile works Trollas92

Edited by Soulvise