Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kuva Lich "Defection" Mission ... from infested node .... and no murmur ... WHAT??

yilmazdurmaz

Maybe the title didnt give the effect on you. it is possible because you dont get used to have this mission.

"Defection" mission is where we rescue refugees, from grineer or infested controlled nodes. and "Kuva Lich" missions are where we hunt for thralls and liches alike.

Here is the thing: Lich missions are in normally filled with grineer on any kind of mission. But defection in an infested node means there wont be any thralls to hunt. Besides my lich did not come so it was complete waste of time trying to do it. Not just because I didnt get any murmur, because of the same reason i didnt get any murmur the node will not mark as cleared.

One of late update notes mentioned about Lich mission type considerations, but I dont this could be one of them.

Edit: Phobos-Memphis is the mission node I played

Edited by yilmazdurmaz
  • Like 3

Same here, she wont move and the mission never completes. I did 10 rescues, nothing. No thralls or Lich appearances. Seems like this new update was a step backward. Sad because my Lich has a  Vengeful Charge Ephemera.

Hot Fix DE?

Edited by SPEKTRE76
  • Like 3

Same here and I tried emailing support with the response being "Post on the forums!!!!" But seeing as they attempted to fix this bug once, it's broken again, and no fix in sight with many people (including myself!) having the same issue... we may be in for a long ride.

• Like 1