Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status immune enemies need to be looked at.

Braneman

In order to bring status up with crit I'd like to suggest some changes to status immune enemies, first, foremost and most importantly status immune enemies shouldn't be immune to the "just damage" part of a status proc, if they need to be really tough you can bump down slash procs from finisher damage to just dealing slash damage if they're immune. For "status immune" enemies you want to be tough and have them ignore effects that lower/ignore armor and leave things like toxin and gas that just do damage over time. The second thing I would suggest is that if you really don't want to let go of status immune enemies have them just periodically purge all status effects and be immune to viral, corrosive/magnetic, etc. and leave the damaging ones to deal damage, otherwise for every status immune enemy status will be remarkably worse than raw damage or crit builds.

Basically what I'm asking for is for the actual damaging status effects to have an effect when they wouldn't just break the game even if other effects like corrosive and viral still don't work, if a crit against the wolf of saturn six doesn't break the game then a toxin proc can't either.

Edited by Braneman
  • Like 1

The inclusion of enhanced or different stacking of Duplicate Status Effects is one to refresh the appeal of Status. Our long-term goal with this change is to build upon this series of changes to allow Status to impact bigger threats like Liches and Eidolons and not just have blanket Immunity.