Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel changes

AltairFerenc

I know that sentinels are the superior companions just because they don't run away and die but they still need some changes.
So I started the game a long time ago, took a lot of breaks and stuff and something hit me yesterday as I went to simaris(after almost a year break from the game) he had some new sentinel ability mods. Just to be clear I rememeber when warframes themself needed ability mods. And playing some missions I got an universal sentinel attack mod, like all sentinels has thier own atack mods and now an universal too? 
I mostly play solo and use wyrm prime just for the looks. I put a 5th forma in it yesterday too and noticed I have a lot of ability mods but no place for an attack mod but it loves to make angry looks at mobs.
My idea is to have sentinels thier own abilitys just like warframes they get them as they level up. Vacoom could be an universal passive to them. But things like sacrafice and the revive mod can stay as mods. As well let them attack by themself not needing wasting a mod slot in them just so they can actually be offensive not just passive. All sentinels have/had thier own attack mods describeing thier behaivor. Why not just make them act like that?
If you don't like that level up get abilitys idea at least make them attack without needing a mods. kubrows and Kavats attack by themselvs why not sentinels? 

1 hour ago, AltairFerenc said:

have sentinels thier own abilitys just like warframes they get them as they level up

Having control over Precept priority can make a significant difference,
same for being able to not have your Sentinel attack / use certain abilities at all.

With 10 slots, you can fit a good number of abilities on your Sentinel,
maybe not all you want, but, well ... that's life innit, can't just have everything for nothing 😛

55 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

With 10 slots, you can fit a good number of abilities on your Sentinel,
maybe not all you want, but, well ... that's life innit, can't just have everything for nothing 😛

I guess. But I just found it funny when it just stares angerly at mobs