The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PvP Dead or Alive?

At first thought, nobody really plays the player versus player mode anymore.  Is this assumption wrong?  If right? Could an armistice be in order?

I know there is still syndicate standing achievable from it.

If it was up to me, I would remove it entirely from the game.  Or, make it better.

How, to make it better?  How to make more people interested?  Is it wasting space?  On what servers?

All I know is first person matchmaking playlists from other titles.  Not third person matchmaking playlists.  

I would suggest an analysis of a player base for each matchmaking playlist.   If, at all.  Then, go from there.

----

I wish to see a clan oriented PvP set up: from menus, to actual play list type, to game play.

4v4 - 6v6 - 8v8  = clan battles

----

Ways to make it better:

1 - gravity : exception Zephyr.  tying in to first person gravity into 3rd person?

2 - spawns : are the spawn zones correctly placed for opposing teams?  could they be brought in for more consistency with game play?

2a - spawn zones for health: could they be upped in percent or add more to the map?

2b - spawn zones for energy: could they be upped in percent or add more to the map?

3 - tile sets: short maps and long maps?  do the short maps to short?  are the long maps too long?  are they consistent to the playlist and gameplay?

4 - If they were clan oriented - what new achievements or incentives would their be?

Edited by Age0fExile