General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Can't use any weapons, actions & Abillties

k9Dogster

I noticed that when I switch from operator to warframe it sometimes bugs me which makes me unable to interact with anything. I can't use my weapons anymore, Abilities don't work & I am unable to jump. Running still works and using the UI is also still possible although it's not possible to pop up chat with "T".

• Like 3

This happened to me now 3 times, 2 times in a row, always during tridolon hunts as Trinity. There was no other way for me to fix it than aborting the mission alltogether since dying takes too long/is not possible when you can't use chat anymore to tell the people in your group what's going on and to let you die. This needs a fix as soon as possible. It happens far too often and most likely has something to do with fast switching between operator form and warframe and using abilities in quick succession

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

One year and still bug not fix. After returning from operator mod in any open world...most of the times blocks my any ability use, can't use gun or melee anything. Only way is to die. Warframe should give option for sucide rather than /unstuck.

• 1 month later...

Gonna bump this.

Still happening as of now. Twice happened to me today doing arbi mission. Sucks that the entire team forced to extract as soon as possible because of me.

Edited by GotBakingSoda
grammar/spelling

• 2 months later...