Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't use any weapons, actions & Abillties

k9Dogster

I noticed that when I switch from operator to warframe it sometimes bugs me which makes me unable to interact with anything. I can't use my weapons anymore, Abilities don't work & I am unable to jump. Running still works and using the UI is also still possible although it's not possible to pop up chat with "T".

• Like 5

This happened to me now 3 times, 2 times in a row, always during tridolon hunts as Trinity. There was no other way for me to fix it than aborting the mission alltogether since dying takes too long/is not possible when you can't use chat anymore to tell the people in your group what's going on and to let you die. This needs a fix as soon as possible. It happens far too often and most likely has something to do with fast switching between operator form and warframe and using abilities in quick succession

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm experiencing the same issue. It happens every mission at least once. I just got back into the game about a month ago and I experience the bug where you can't shoot and or can't use any ability except running around and the bug where it constantly uses one ability regardless of the ability button I press. I'm playing on the series x. This bug makes me want to stop playing the game altogether. Please fix this. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It's been happening to me lately a lot more frequently, on switching to operator the game continues as usual but operator is stuck facing one direction and locked out of abilities, pressing 5 to switch back to warframe does nothing. Thankfully it only lasts about 10 - 15 seconds then corrects it self, but in steel path that can be a death sentence with acolytes / eximus around.

Hope it's on the list of things to investigate and fix, cheers )

• 1 month later...

Just happened to me today for the first time fortunately?

Was doing kuva survival mission when there is a lot of chaos, screen/colour flashes and movements. Kinda ruin the fun and almost died when everyone is heading towards extraction point.

Based on others' posts, seems like the bug happened at random but at similar condition and it all depends on your luck for that day.