Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need A More User Friendly Dojo Creation/destruction Ui

_Rue_

Looks like people are coming up with awesome ideas. Lemme add em all.

1) an option to replace the room should be available

2) an option to destroy a room should be available, regardless of it's connections, if there's another way to get to the other side

3) destroying a room needed to access other rooms should automatically queue the rooms that will be inaccessible for destruction

4) allow us to queue the destruction/creation of rooms (takes up the full amount to queue to make and releases the resources only after the destruction)

5) an overhead view should be available for people who can build/destroy rooms and place decorations

6) Allow us to speed up destruction. (c/o EganMC)

7) Add an "Update to new design" button to rooms. (I've just torn down our entire Dojo to rebuild it with the new design - and then had to realize, that the labs and elevators still are the old design. And you can't tear down the starting hall, even if you have built another one.) (c/o Bibliothekar)

8) Nexus functionality for Dojo creation. (in the distant future!)

Keep em coming :D

that's all i have for now. I'll post more while i go and carry out Dojo Destruction Mayhem!

Edited by _Rue_

5) an overhead view should be available for people who can build/destroy rooms and place decorations

That would be a really nice thing. A table with a blueprint of your Dojo in the first Clan Hall, where you can plan your complete layout, see if everything fits, instead of having to run to the open ends and hope, that your design works.

I'd even be ok with this being a decoration object that you'd have to build first. Then you could add it to other rooms as well, so your members have a nice map to see, where they have to go.

7) Add an "Update to new design" button to rooms. (I've just torn down our entire Dojo to rebuild it with the new design - and then had to realize, that the labs and elevators still are the old design. And you can't tear down the starting hall, even if you have built another one.)

Edited by Bibliothekar

That would be a really nice thing. A table with a blueprint of your Dojo in the first Clan Hall, where you can plan your complete layout, see if everything fits, instead of having to run to the open ends and hope, that your design works.

I'd even be ok with this being a decoration object that you'd have to build first. Then you could add it to other rooms as well, so your members have a nice map to see, where they have to go.

I've really been wanting and hoping for an official dojo planner app. to this end.