Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Senseless sentient

(PSN)jockhotty

Have not had any problems in Anomaly missions for a LONG time. I play solo mostly. Last night I did an Anomaly mission w one of the more Righthanded side nodes and left the sentients for last. After entering the ship I killed 11 sentients and then opened a breakable wall for loot,  no more sentients were visible even though the active area remained hilighted. No radar indication of a sentient stuck un a wall no scannable objects. I traced all paths, I think this particular tile arrangement was defective or missing a wormhole to proceed to another area  ( No place for 'stepping stones or other vertical maneuvers either). I warped back to my ship and reentered the sentient ship. There were no sentients to be found and no area to trigger more to spawn. I suspended the gameplay and went back into the game, but that worked like it should and changed nothing. I coulnt complete the mission so I tried to Brahma myself to death to fail mission, but I ran out of ammo and then patience so i aborted.What do you think was the problem and can you think of anyway out of that predicament. I never bothered to notice if progression of game play was gated to completing the current highlighted area, is that a thing? Any tips or suggestions?

Ohh, one more thing I did not mention, there was one of those lame energy balls wandering around. I have never had to do anything to them before. They are pretty inert to most attacks w gun s or operator powers and they dont warrant a radar blip even and occassionally appeared to heal or renergize one of the 'vombats'