Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Inconsistent Defense Healing

XavierMace

I'm not sure this is strictly speaking a bug, but it's most noticeable when playing higher level defense missions (IE Arbitrations) where the defense target is a person, the heals that affect the defense target seems to be incredibly random and if there's a rhyme or reason to it, I can't figure it out.  I initially though it was the distinction of squad member vs ally, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Short list of examples:

Wisp's motes don't.
Trinity's blessing does.
Grendel's Nourish doesn't.
Sancti Magistar does.
Pizza's don't.
Oberon's Renewal does.

If this is functioning as intended, is there some pattern I'm not seeing here?

the distinction you're looking for is warframe vs ally.

pizza only works on warframe, as intended, wisp motes only affects warframes(not nekros summons, operator, sentinel, kavats,etc), nourish is self-heal and arcane repair also only work on warframes. Sancti, oberon, and trinity blessing works on ally, that means, everything that's is your ally(includes nekros summons, kavats, sentinel, etc.)

On 2020-03-08 at 4:01 AM, PabloX732 said:

the distinction you're looking for is warframe vs ally.

pizza only works on warframe, as intended, wisp motes only affects warframes(not nekros summons, operator, sentinel, kavats,etc), nourish is self-heal and arcane repair also only work on warframes. Sancti, oberon, and trinity blessing works on ally, that means, everything that's is your ally(includes nekros summons, kavats, sentinel, etc.)

I'll agree I just failed at reading for Nourish, although I do think it could be made a bit more clear that the health is not part of the squad buff.  However, Wisp's Mote's states "attaches to and aid Wisp and her allies" which would seem to imply it should be affecting more than just warframes.  I want to say Harrow's Penance doesn't affect defense targets either, but I'm not 100% on that.