Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sortie tokens with a vender

(PSN)willitical

ok so i just had this idea to get tokens for completing sorties, which then can be used to purchase any of the sortie rewards, of chourse the prices would depend on rarity but at least then you could save up to get the a certain type of riven mods, or just be able to buy a random riven just depends on de if they change it and, also id really like to have kuva sculptures as sortie rewards, with random perks in sortie missions, like increased chances of rare crates, amber stars,And  kuva stars, and then bump up the enimes to compensate, say start at lv 200, its supposed to be for veterans so give the veterans more of a reason to play them, i have always done them everyday if i can, but i know a lot of veterans who stopped long ago because its either too easy or getting sculptures every day got boaring and repetitive, hey de please consider these I'd eas or something similar, we would be extremely grateful, as always thank you to everyone at de for all your hard work and dedication, its thanks to you that warframe has been an amazing accomplishment, cheers

Edited by (PS4)willsp282012
  • Like 3

I'm up for a change to Sorties, I've had enough of sculptures as a reward.

I think there should be a simple "elite" currency, rewarded for completion of a variety of mission types and redeemable for most end-game rewards.

Nightmare missions:1 token

Sorties:3 tokens

ESO tiers: 2 tokens per round

Arbitrations: 2 tokens per round

Requiem Relic missions: 1 per round/mission

Eidolons: 1, 2, 3 tokens respectively (6 per hunt)

These tokens could be exchanged for Arcanes, Cosmetics, Sortie Rewards, Kuva, and other similar rewards with considerations for rarity/value.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

I'm up for a change to Sorties, I've had enough of sculptures as a reward.

I think there should be a simple "elite" currency, rewarded for completion of a variety of mission types and redeemable for most end-game rewards.

Nightmare missions:1 token

Sorties:3 tokens

ESO tiers: 2 tokens per round

Arbitrations: 2 tokens per round

Requiem Relic missions: 1 per round/mission

Eidolons: 1, 2, 3 tokens respectively (6 per hunt)

These tokens could be exchanged for Arcanes, Cosmetics, Sortie Rewards, Kuva, and other similar rewards with considerations for rarity/value.

agreed

• Like 1

I could use some pre-built forma or catalysts, Kuva is nice, Resource X2 boosters are a great choice for weekends, as a collector I'd love to nab all the arcanes available...Rivens are nice but I greatly disagree with your "that's all they'll pick" opinion. I've usually got 120 on hand outside of a good trade week...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

With so many currencies in this game as a returning player endgame would benefit greatly from a token system.

On 2020-03-07 at 8:29 PM, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

If a riven is being sold by said token vendor, it will always be bought by the player. No use buying anything else in there. It doesn't matter how much it cost to get a riven. Tenno will save all they got just for that one riven. Then people will complain it's too expensive or too much of a grind.

Then just remove them from token system. Arbitration, ESO and Eidolons would get people like me back to play them if i always got something i can use.  Perhaps what im saying is giving us rng(tokens) to pick(our choice) rewards could be a system veterans and newcomers can appreciate.

• Like 1