Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the level that armor seems to plateau?

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Keiji_Haku said:

I am modifying some builds in preparation but I am curious at what point armor gains slow down drastically. My big thing is whether mag's armor removal has viability at high levels.

IIRC, enemy armor begins to taper off at level 75. It will still increase with level past that point, but less and less with each level past the soft cap.

Enemies will still have a LOT of damage resistance, so armor stripping isn't dead. 

10 minutes ago, Ikusi_Prime said:

IIRC, enemy armor begins to taper off at level 75. It will still increase with level past that point, but less and less with each level past the soft cap.

Enemies will still have a LOT of damage resistance, so armor stripping isn't dead. 

Is mags armor stripping viable now? Its still a flat bonus but i wonder how effective it would be against say level 150

On 2020-03-07 at 4:29 PM, (PS4)Keiji_Haku said:

Is mags armor stripping viable now? Its still a flat bonus but i wonder how effective it would be against say level 150

Since enemies have less armor overall, a flat armor reduction is more valuable than it was before. Mag's armor stripping got effectively buffed, since it's taking a larger portion of the enemy's total armor away.

Moreover, the addition of shield gating has really improved Mag. Mag can regen her shields with a snap of her fingers, so she can use the brief invulnerability window after losing all her shields to just get a bunch of them back, protecting her against the next burst of damage.