Sign in to follow this  
Rovaeden

SHUT UP Ordis!

I had a buddy who I tried to recruit to play Warframe. He played for about a day and quit because he found Ordis so annoying and there was no way to turn him off. I wonder how many other potential players you have lost because of silly junk like this.

Let us MUTE or turn OFF the stupid floating heads (Lotus, Ordis, whoever else) that pop up constantly on the orbiter or in missions!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Rovaeden said:

because he found Ordis so annoying and there was no way to turn him off.

You guys blind or something?
ZL0OUh0.jpg

Edited by Gabbynaru

tbh, even I want an option to get rid of overhead notifications....while i do tune them out audiowise, its still annoying to have the popups...especially when they block important information for a duration.

HOLY CRAP! When did they add an Ordis volume!? Whatever I don't care.... FINALLY! Thank you for telling me about that.

I'd love to be able to turn the Ordis' extremely repetitive idle chat off and not missing out on other informational parts. I once did leave The War Within quest replay unfinished only to have Ordis in quiet state and then I realized weeks later that it prevented me from getting the hidden Paracesis event.