Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the drop chance of energy orbs?

Beam_Hat

Question

6 answers to this question

There's no information on the Drop Chance of Energy Orbs, but I would say the rate is about 10% normally, but higher for looting abilities. There also seems to be a maximum spawn limit of energy orbs, being about 4-6 at any one given time. 

But, most abilities that provide extra loot also increase the chances of gaining orbs, as seen with Ivara's Prowl not needing very much to sustain if you loot enemies. 

There are sooooo many things that can affect energy orbs man....  Is your overall question "How do I get energy?  cuz thats what it seems like.   There are mods that affect it,  warframe abilities that affect it,  arcanes that affect it,  focus schools that affect it,  other people,  there are gear wheel items, pets............. 

You got specific warframes you want to ask about??  

For tanky frames your best bet is to use Hunter's Adrenaline or Rage.

For heavy/spammy ability casting frames your best option is zenurik focus school. 

Dethcube sentinel can be augmented with a mod that makes him drop energy orbs(highly recommended to use with deth machine gun or artax laser)  

Not going into all the options because they are highly specific.   What frames you want help powering?? 

il y a 1 minute, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ a dit :

There are sooooo many things that can affect energy orbs man....  Is your overall question "How do I get energy?  cuz thats what it seems like.   There are mods that affect it,  warframe abilities that affect it,  arcanes that affect it,  focus schools that affect it,  other people,  there are gear wheel items, pets............. 

You got specific warframes you want to ask about??  

For tanky frames your best bet is to use Hunter's Adrenaline or Rage.

For heavy/spammy ability casting frames your best option is zenurik focus school. 

Dethcube sentinel can be augmented with a mod that makes him drop energy orbs(highly recommended to use with deth machine gun or artax laser)  

Not going into all the options because they are highly specific.   What frames you want help powering?? 

It's more to determinate the drop chance of energy orbs so I can verify if Pilfering Swarm affect it.

Ahhh yeah I dont know the exact drop chance on orbs.  Its been a long time since I played a looter but I think energy orbs are probably on the rarer side...I dont remember ever seeing piles of energy orbs like I do with Gara =P.

For Hydroid you should definately be using zenurik.  His tentacles are not a constant drain so you can totally regen your energy between casts.  I never used Hydroid much.   If he is tanky you could also go HA/Rage.  Your tentacles only stop so many so he could totally get beat on to regen his energy.  Hydroid tend to sit on their butt and let the enemies come to them though,  Zenurik would serve you way better for that.  

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_

il y a 7 minutes, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ a dit :

Ahhh yeah I dont know the exact drop chance on orbs.  Its been a long time since I played a looter but I think energy orbs are probably on the rarer side...I dont remember ever seeing piles of energy orbs like I do with Gara =P.

For Hydroid you should definately be using zenurik.  His tentacles are not a constant drain so you can totally regen your energy between casts.  I never used Hydroid much.   If he is tanky you could also go HA/Rage.  Your tentacles only stop so many so he could totally get beat on to regen his energy.  Hydroid tend to sit on their butt and let the enemies come to them though,  Zenurik would serve you way better for that.  

Thanks, but to me it's more about understanding the mechanics of Pilfering Swarm to know if it will affect my weird but fun Orb Hydroid build than building an efficient Hydroid.