Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crew Ship Shields

CityOfVillians

Question

8 answers to this question

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

Added a new Crewship in Veil Proxima missions: Exo Skold Crewship! It is a variant of the Gokstad but it has an impenetrable shield - you’ll have to get crafty to figure out how to take it down, Tenno. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Thanks. A torpedo takes out the shields.

Previously your weapons and the useless 2 person cannon could damage but not take out Veil CS. So the best viable option was Slingshot. Now you have to torpedo then slingshot. Doesn't make the encounter any more enjoyable, since it's just another reminder of how useless your ships weapons are in general.

hace 26 minutos, CityOfVillians dijo:

Thanks. A torpedo takes out the shields.

Previously your weapons and the useless 2 person cannon could damage but not take out Veil CS. So the best viable option was Slingshot. Now you have to torpedo then slingshot. Doesn't make the encounter any more enjoyable, since it's just another reminder of how useless your ships weapons are in general.

No need to slingshot if u using Zetki Forward Artillery, and nope, it isn't a rare avionic as void hole is...

I don't think RJ weapons are useless in general, just look for vidar or zetki weapons..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

No need to slingshot if u using Zetki Forward Artillery, and nope, it isn't a rare avionic as void hole is...

I don't think RJ weapons are useless in general, just look for vidar or zetki weapons..

You don't even need Forward Artillery anymore in the Veil, you can take out Crewships with one shot on the engine, shhh don't tell DE remove shields on new Crewships and do the same

• Like 1

how to fight them.

-slingshot 10no to shielded ship

-10no need to get under the shield and shoot the 3 (ONE on left and ONE right top side. ONE on the belly.) radiators what is outside the ship for some reasons (i think it was a hasty patchwork job to stop 10no from obliterating crewships with their main guns)

*Be aware what it is better to move from bottom to top of the ship on LEFT side because that flak gun dont have minimum range and can kill you while you are inside the shield.

-after destruction of all 3 radiators you can: a) enter the ship and slaughterhouse; b) omnitool away; c) call in big guns; d) die to flak gun.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips everyone.

Slingshot was the best part about Railjack. "Classic" Warframe busting in and taking names.

Bouncing off the shields just nullifies the thrill.

It's nice that our weapons can ACTUALLY damage the CS now. But after that not being the case for so long. Meh. Now I know what that Railjack burn out thread feels like.

Slingshot kept it fun for me because I never knew how quickly I'd need to react on the inside. Plus the animation breaking in. I went so far as to spend time in Earth and Saturn sorting through my Warframes and Re-learning their abilities. 

Now shooting a few CS is getting old real quick.