Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Riven and Build links showing incorrect stat values

(PSN)jtreyes821

Been having an issue in which linking Riven Mods and Builds in chat windows are not showing the correct stat values. For example, my Tigris riven has a damage buff value of 93% in the weapon upgrade screen, but displays 110% damage buff when linked in clan chat. 

In regards to my Chroma build, for example, the build link is showing less stat values for my abilities when linked in chat windows.

• Like 1

The Tigris issue is likely the difference in riven disposition between the Tigris and the Tigris Prime or Sancti Tigris. The chat linked riven stats are always for the regular variant of a weapon, not any of the other variants.

As far as Chroma stats, I know of nothing that could cause that.

On 2020-03-07 at 11:26 PM, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

The Tigris issue is likely the difference in riven disposition between the Tigris and the Tigris Prime or Sancti Tigris. The chat linked riven stats are always for the regular variant of a weapon, not any of the other variants.

As far as Chroma stats, I know of nothing that could cause that.

Figured out why the Chroma build is an issue. It isn't showing the stats for the Umbral Set bonus. It's showing the stats for the base vesrions of the 3 mods.

• Like 1