Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra forma in Apex membroid?.

(PSN)Toolriz

Question

6 answers to this question

Looking at the drops from the other Membroids on the drop tables, and having done 800+ anomaly runs....

Those are the sentient ship containers.

Nascent - Common
Juvenile - Uncommon
Mature - Rare (yellow bean)
Apex - Reinforced (red bean)

Edited by Vaeldious

17 hours ago, Vaeldious said:

Looking at the drops from the other Membroids on the drop tables, and having done 800+ anomaly runs....

Those are the sentient ship containers.

Nascent - Common
Juvenile - Uncommon
Mature - Rare (yellow bean)
Apex - Reinforced (red bean)

Cool thanks for the information. I really hope your exaggerating on the anomaly runs lol. I mean it spawns what 8 to 10 a day which means you never sleep and do it every time it comes up since the update came out lol. Jk but not really

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Toolriz said:

I really hope your exaggerating on the anomaly runs

Nope, not an exaggeration, it was when those containers had a chance at Tenebrous Ephemera and had the sentient capturas. We didn't do full missions, just solo split farm speed runs of the anomaly checking for crates and abort if it didnt spawn. The Apex (red winged) containers have about a 1% chance to spawn at all in the mission, and a 2% drop of Umbra Forma if it does. We would do 8-10 runs per anomaly. Luckily its a lot easier to obtain now, but it helped get a handle on what those containers actually dropped.

Nice to finally know what they're called instead of calling them "winged crates" or "beans" (cuz thats what they look like).

Edited by Vaeldious