Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

15 kuva dead 14 gun?

ZeuSs-73

E21FDF7C841AD8811EBDE8BDA586C69594DD69DA1A712C8B8DDD9413A05B7C6267053E612532C5D7DB3911B10D3C7DDEF585A85B3B162925CE16B20FHello! sorry for my english. 

I kill 15 kuva-linch but only have 13gun and 1 melee... where my another gun? not supose of you kill 15 kuva = 15 gun? need help!

Edited by zeus-ali
added image

11 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Was one of the weapons you got a Kuva Ayanga?

Because that's an Archgun, did you check in your Archwing Inventory / Arsenal section?

that's the silly sorting methods of warframe for you - and ofc the mindlessness of the players to always suspect a bug being the problem...

if I kill 15 kuva, and I need a weapon to be the hind, not to be my mistake, of all the kuva, I only need a primary weapon. I have all the other weapons. and the accounts are clear, 15 kuva must have 15 weapons and not just 14.

NinjaZeKu, archwing i have all.

Fr4gb4II: Look carefully at the images, 15 kuva, 14 kuva weapons. Is that my problem? im not stupid  ok?

1 hour ago, zeus-ali said:

Fr4gb4II: Look carefully at the images, 15 kuva, 14 kuva weapons. Is that my problem? im not stupid  ok?

in the 3rd screenshot you show that you have 14 kuva weapons - but you choose to sort them after 'normal' weapons, that would,'t show the the one AW-gun... therefore, the first post was correct in mentioned that. it doesn't mean that this is the problem you have, since it might be that you actually don't have it yet, but IF you have it, and count only one the frame weapon tab, then ofc you missed one.  the AW-gun is named 'kuva ayanga' look for it by name or just display the aw weapon section only (not so many weapons there afterall).

ps: no one said you are stupid, just that warframe had those silly sorting and searching issues that confuses many new player.

• Like 1

First of all, why do you think that amount of liches should be the same as the amount of weapon? I'm killing liches for duplicates of the same weapon to get my weapon to 60%. If you want you can look at every lich and see their weapon. Probably you have two liches with same weapon and no liches with hind kuva.