Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i will not getting mastery rank only lv up because weapons have not unlock only lv up mastery rank

darthsidiousX

Question

hey guys i have a question when will the mastery rank change to lv up because weapons have only ranking up with mastery rank but it was a mistaking with mastery rank but its not also fun with mastery rank and too weapons ranking for not unlock them we need best to use that DE would change mastery rank to lv not only in the test its like that dauntless use too them with lv up mastery rank but i would prefer with mastery rank to lv up more of them to collect more xp and we get too a reward after the bar from mastery rank for lv up but not in the test for getting mastery ranking up but i need that DE change them on bar filled with lv up and that should best forward to lv up with mastery weapons unlocked them pls @[DE]Rebecca  can we get change the mastery rank on not test we need only for bar filled and getting reward after the xp filled of bar filled that should be fun with them 

thx for the darthsidiousX question for letting know that DE should sure for them

11 answers to this question

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not sure I can figure out what the original post is trying to say (probably because of a lack of punctuation). Are you saying you don't like the mastery rank tests or the separation of Mastery Rank and Gear Level? Or are you saying that you can't find enough gear available at your mastery rank to rank up and unlock higher MR gear?

Sounds like the OP doesn't like MR tests... apart from people who have visual issues where there isn't enough contrast and the stealth one being a pain with the changes I can't remember any of the MR tests being overly hard... so no reason to see them go away, could do with come contrast between surface and environment textures though imo.

20 hours ago, darthsidiousX said:

hey guys i have a question when will the mastery rank change to lv up because weapons have only ranking up with mastery rank but it was a mistaking with mastery rank but its not also fun with mastery rank and too weapons ranking for not unlock them we need best to use that DE would change mastery rank to lv not only in the test its like that dauntless use too them with lv up mastery rank but i would prefer with mastery rank to lv up more of them to collect more xp and we get too a reward after the bar from mastery rank for lv up but not in the test for getting mastery ranking up but i need that DE change them on bar filled with lv up and that should best forward to lv up with mastery weapons unlocked them pls @[DE]Rebecca  can we get change the mastery rank on not test we need only for bar filled and getting reward after the xp filled of bar filled that should be fun with them 

Just for the fun of it I put this jumble of words through Google Translate.

Going from English to French to Korean to Polish to English and the result you can find below. It added the punctuation automatically and the end result is far less gibberish then the original.  ROFL

Guys, I wonder when the Master's ranking will change to LV. Because the weapon has the same rank as the champion, but it was a mistake
in the champions, but it is not. If you have too many championships and weapon classifications, you should use them better than DE 
unless you unlock them. If you change your championship to lv than DE, they will be used by both brave people and tests. With lv Mastery
 Rank, but more preferred with lv Mastery Rank to collect more XP, and we get too many rewards after the lv Mastery Rank bar, but not in
the test. Proficiency, but I need DE to change them in a bar full of lv. And it should be pls @ [DE] Rebecca launching weapons should
 move better to lv. Receive a reward only after filling and filling the xp bar for the filled bar, and not for the test we need.

• Like 3