Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targeting and Shots

AreeSoothsayer

I've noticed this a long time ago and quietly waiting for a fix just isn't enough I guess.

When you shoot the attack doesn't come from your Warframe or Operator.

It comes from the camera. Player stands right behind you but in front of the camera? Blocked.

Lots of enemies in front of you and you set to blow them up with explosives or aoe power? Hit the 1, the others untouched. Course before the update you could blow yourself up with certain weapons.

Could you please center gunfire and attacks on the warframe instead of the camera?

I believe the change to camera was actually something deliberately done a year or so ago. Back then the problems were... pretty much the same but slightly harder to spot before it was too late; since your warframe's a bit off to the side there were more blind spots for someone or something getting in your way before you can react.

3 hours ago, Aryustailm said:

I believe the change to camera was actually something deliberately done a year or so ago. Back then the problems were... pretty much the same but slightly harder to spot before it was too late; since your warframe's a bit off to the side there were more blind spots for someone or something getting in your way before you can react.

I liked it that way myself. Felt more real. Now it's just sad.