Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Woes (Convert, Can't Retrade)

Diplomancer

Question

I want to stop having my kuva lich friend spawn on missions. I wanted to trade and get rid of the converted lich from spawning while I am running around as Ivara (Because a nice, quiet relaxing spy mission with no alarms is ideal) but then "HEY BUDDY I'M HERE TO HELP".

So I traded the converted lich but wanted the weapon it had. Because this was my first lich and I had no idea what I was doing, converted instead of killing.

Second lich conversion was much easier. However, cannot trade back. So now I seem to have a permanent lich "friend" problem.

Any fix? Or is this a "wait for DE to make changes, if ever" situation? I'd be happy to just turn the "feature" off. I don't want it showing up randomly. 

5 answers to this question

Converted liches can only be traded once as far as I know.  Unfortunately that means you are stuck with any converted liches that were obtained by trading unless DE decides to change how the trading works.  Having some options to configure when you're okay with ally liches showing up would be nice tho.

That is a kind of funny situation lol.  You didnt want an Ally lich but you traded for a lich and then converted it and now you can NEVER get rid of it.... 

Yeah I can see how that "could" be annoying.  There should definately be an option for fixing that situation...   I have a ton of lichs I have converted from before all the fixes.  Now I would love to kill them all so I can get the weapons for fusion lol...   could be same fix.   Just allow us to kill a converted lich and take their crap.  

----------------

I appreciate your hatred for Ally Lich's.   Mine almost always show up during a Lich fight and bork all the UI for the Lich im trying to kill.