Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe on switch is dead

(NSW)finnyd

This game is dead on switch. The hubs are ghost towns. No one is ever in matchmaking for anything except events and even then the most I ever saw was 10 for the dev stream. I have soloed almost every multiplayer based objective map. This isint fun . It looks nice but its lonely.

There needs to be something done about this. Pvp is nonexistent you do ctf solo big woop.

21 minutes ago, (NSW)finnyd said:

This game is dead on switch. The hubs are ghost towns. No one is ever in matchmaking for anything except events and even then the most I ever saw was 10 for the dev stream. I have soloed almost every multiplayer based objective map. This isint fun . It looks nice but its lonely.

There needs to be something done about this. Pvp is nonexistent you do ctf solo big woop.

Have you tried switching regions? Go to options then go to the gameplay options and change region until you find a active one. Almost every region besides NA is dead on Xbox one. Probably a similar situation on switch too.

Edited by (XB1)Vaktalor
  • Like 1

Any multi-platform game that require aim is dead on switch. Have you tryed Overwatch ? There are plat players in the top 500.

The only reason to play these games on switch is the cross-progression, like fortnite do for example, but pushing update on all platforms at the same time require a lot of work and Warframe really can't do that, so unless they find some way to build a cross-save that doesn't require the same update to work (which could be possible), warframe will probably remain dead on switch.

3 часа назад, (NSW)finnyd сказал:

So the solution is to play with a 1000ping naw not a solution. 

It's a solution for PC players. And it's not 1000. You can actually limit the max ping in settings IIRC, to not get into those parties.

If you think we don't have completely dead regions here on PC, you are badly mistaken. 

• Like 1

After the grind of Fortuna there was no way i was going to go through that again on the Switch. Especially with the problem that occured with rivens not being transfered. Leaving me with atleast 1-2 bad polarities on my favourite weapons. I loved playing this game on Switch and i'll support it financially but i cant convince myself to downgrade from my PC progress.

Even basic stuff like updating color profiles.

I badly need some kind of sync up feature. 

Edited by CarrotSalad