Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE - Components

Mu5tang71

2 minutes ago, Mu5tang71 said:

I am claiming I am not perfect like many others, unlike yourself... Tactical potato warframe partner accidentally deleted components as I did as well....

Never said anything about being perfect. I said, that if you are deleting stuff, check what you are doing. Double-check if what you are about to delete is the item you want gone.
And it doesn't matter what anyone on Youtube did. They aren't more important than other players.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Sure, they could do that. But what is difficult about thinking about what you are doing?
I never deleted something I wanted to keep.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

Never said anything about being perfect. I said, that if you are deleting stuff, check what you are doing. Double-check if what you are about to delete is the item you want gone.
And it doesn't matter what anyone on Youtube did. They aren't more important than other players.

your the one acting like it cant happen

• Like 3

Just now, Mu5tang71 said:

your the one acting like i cant happen

Not quite.
I said that it never happened to me. I'm also saying that I never was struck by lightning. That doesn't mean it would never happen to anyone. It just means it never happened to me. That's all I said.
The thing is you are troubled to think about what you are doing. Chances are a system, like the one you suggested, wouldn't stop you from doing something stupid. You will still be able to forget to mark something as un-deletable and then deleting it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Sure, they could do that. But what is difficult about thinking about what you are doing?
I never deleted something I wanted to keep.

did u ever sold max ranked aracnes which u had equiped on ur warframe or operator?
i sell magus repair for example and i got 1 maxed on my operator
do u think after i upgrade r0 to r3 well now to r5 they sort in trade window in some reasonable order? like the one i got first so the one that is maxed and on my operator is FOR EXAMPLE first or last in trade window?
after each trade i needed to go check if i still have magus repair on my operator and i sold i believe over 100 of them max ranked (r3 before last patch)
at some point i even started to ask ppl if they can take r2 + 4x r0 so they can compile r3 on their own and i dont have a problem with it any more
but would simple indication for which arcane i have equipped solve any of that problem?

just because problem does not affect u does not mean solving it could not help others

• Like 3

Just now, ZeroX4 said:

just because problem does not affect u does not mean solving it could not help others

As I said in my initial post, they can implement it. Nothing wrong with it.
But if OP already made mistakes there is no possible system that will stop OP from making mistakes...

2 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

did u ever sold max ranked aracnes which u had equiped on ur warframe or operator?

Don't think that OP is talking about a situation where you just sell the wrong copy of something. Seems more like OP sold the only copy of something. And again, no system will ever stop someone from making such mistakes. As I said, OP might forget to mark an important item.
What's next? A system on top of the system proposed by OP?
What is this, Win7? "Do you want to delete that file? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Sure about that? You sure?"

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

As I said in my initial post, they can implement it. Nothing wrong with it.
But if OP already made mistakes there is no possible system that will stop OP from making mistakes...

Don't think that OP is talking about a situation where you just sell the wrong copy of something. Seems more like OP sold the only copy of something. And again, no system will ever stop someone from making such mistakes. As I said, OP might forget to mark an important item.
What's next? A system on top of the system proposed by OP?
What is this, Win7? "Do you want to delete that file? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Sure about that? You sure?"

i dont care what op did and u should not care also
general idea of simple ICON or COLOR indication on trade or sell menu of what u is currently equipped on u would help and would not hurt any1

we all do stupid things i for once formed i think nova with wrong polarity s#!t happens but something that would help us make less mistakes is always welcome

13 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

i dont care what op did and u should not care also
general idea of simple ICON or COLOR indication on trade or sell menu of what u is currently equipped on u would help and would not hurt any1

we all do stupid things i for once formed i think nova with wrong polarity s#!t happens but something that would help us make less mistakes is always welcome

Don't even try to argue with him. He'll always find the appropriate passive-aggressive words to deny the suggestion by the thread-creator, even if it is a suggestion which seems ok to most people.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Yeah but I know for sure that some ppl would manage to #*!% up even if there's an indicator or warning. Or both.

So as nice as this would be we would still get some players coming here complaining about selling something they didn't want.

2 hours ago, Mu5tang71 said:

your the one acting like it cant happen

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a suggestion, no matter how reasonable, is always in want of someone to pop in and say it's a problem with the proposer.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skythin said:

Don't even try to argue with him. He'll always find the appropriate passive-aggressive words to deny the suggestion by the thread-creator, even if it is a suggestion which seems ok to most people.

this is general discussion isnt it?
we are here to discuss different things and in most cases (well not in this one) i find ppl who are arrogant or just find a problem in everything will give u best exercise of thinking harder

so yeah indication of what is equipped should be implemented since it wont hurt any1
but in the end who should take care of what u should sell and not? u or game?

and problem here is not that im against u or against him or against op's idea problem is we are all right here but no1 did ever said here this kind of feature should not exist and its still not in the game

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Yeah but I know for sure that some ppl would manage to #*!% up even if there's an indicator or warning. Or both.

So as nice as this would be we would still get some players coming here complaining about selling something they didn't want.

there is no remedy in any game for making stupid things or mistakes
but any feature which would help avoid even few of these would be good