Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Archwing Melee Snap/Teleport Distance (Prisma Veritux)

Epicpizzaftw

I am using the Prisma Veritux, and Amesha Archwing for the sake of reference. When I attempt the melee attack with the Prisma Veritux on any enemy in the Salacia (Neptune) mission, it telports to the enemy, but not close enough to hit them. If i float up to them and attempt to melee it snaps me back to its set distance so I yet again can not hit them.

Thank you for your time.

Tried it in Grineer Archwing at Erpo, Earth, also with Prisma Veritux (but Itzal as the 'Wing).

While I could still hit the Dreg ships, the Dargyn and Ogma ships would also be JUST outside swing range. Interestingly, I could hold them in place by waving my weapon around, and they would be frozen until I stopped swinging. In Corpus Archwing missions, I couldn't hit anything with melee. And while swinging would freeze their attacking, they would still be able to move... and drag me along with them?!

Really annoying, especially since I had decided to toss a Forma onto my Prisma Veritux to capitalize on this double XP weekend...

Edit: Tested with EVERY arch melee. Only the Veritux and Prisma Veritux still have the classic "leap to nearest enemy" that all arch melee used to have, so they are the only ones showing this improper range bug... (But all the other ones without the auto-leap are annoyingly difficult to actually hit anything with.)

Edited by Mujaki
Testing other Arch Melee