Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's 3 Bugged?

Nezha's 3 is supposed to give him status immunity. Yet, I'm consistently failing the riven challenge of killing 5 sentients without getting afflicted with a status effect. Wtf?

Edit: Apparently it's a bug fixed in this mainline. I already beat it with Ivara, but once mainline hits consoles, this bug wont be there. It's a bug with the riven challenge and not Nezha's 3.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

Just now, 8faiNt said:

They ve changed that challange so even with iron skin or such if you get status effects riven will fail regardless

why? Idk.

DE is changing stuff and making this even more tedious. not fun

So we're just not supposed to get him by aimbot ai? Bow both my rivens are useless since my other one has a challenge that is known to be broken. It's the interception without dying challenge, and apparently DE claims they're working on fixing it, though we know that wont happen until 2025. DE, please fix your Bethesda game.

1 minute ago, 8faiNt said:

They ve changed that challange so even with iron skin or such if you get status effects riven will fail regardless

why? Idk.

DE is changing stuff and making this even more tedious. not fun

You still remember 10 head shots in one single aim glide and missing a head shot restarts the riven. lol Was crazy hard till someone found a cheat to it. lol

Just now, 8faiNt said:

here's what it says

Fixed Riven challenges requiring "without being afflicted by a status effect" resetting when the status effect is blocked by immunity from sources such as Nezha’s Warding Halo.

Is that in the latest patch notes? I'm on console so I'll have to wait, but I'm glad they've addressed it anyway. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

here's what it says

Fixed Riven challenges requiring "without being afflicted by a status effect" resetting when the status effect is blocked by immunity from sources such as Nezha’s Warding Halo.

Not sure what this challenge is but just put the room to sleep with Equinox or go into the Riven challenge with Ivara's Invisibility. 

Edited by kwlingo

2 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Is that in the latest patch notes? I'm on console so I'll have to wait, but I'm glad they've addressed it anyway. 

this came with the mainline update but IDK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Nezha's 3 is supposed to give him status immunity. Yet, I'm consistently failing the riven challenge of killing 5 sentients without getting afflicted with a status effect. Wtf?

Did you transfer into operator during the fight? it could be that's where the status get to you

Also, did you used a weapon with the new self stagger, on either nezha or operator? (some amp does self stagger also).

And lastly, are you sure it the halo was up the whole time and u not failing into a hole somewhere during the mission and forgot?

edit: if the status immune thing not suppose to work now, then nvm what i said

Edited by FireSegment

17 minutes ago, FireSegment said:

Did you transfer into operator during the fight? it could be that's where the status get to you

Also, did you used a weapon with the new self stagger, on either nezha or operator? (some amp does self stagger also).

And lastly, are you sure it the halo was up the whole time and u not failing into a hole somewhere during the mission and forgot?

edit: if the status immune thing not suppose to work now, then nvm what i said

Its apparently a bug fixed in this next mainline.