Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does Multishot change number value on beam weapons?

kwlingo

6 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

It's amazing how many people in game have tried to tell me OMG MULTISHOT DOESNT DO LITERALLY ANYTHING ON BEAM WEAPONS. Morons. 

Yes just confirmed before. Allows double hit on ticks. All the youtube I've watch is not correct on build lol

9 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

It's amazing how many people in game have tried to tell me OMG MULTISHOT DOESNT DO LITERALLY ANYTHING ON BEAM WEAPONS. Morons. 

Well, multishot isnt great on beam weapons since it cant proc extra statuses. You may aswell use fire rate mods if you can handle the extra fast ammo consumption.

On a weapon with say 10 fire rate as a base, 60% multishot would translate to an avarage of 6 extra ticks. It can also go higher and lower depending on luck. 60% fire rate would result in 6 more guaranteed ticks that can also proc statuses. 

Honestly Multishot was likely the biggest mistake DE has made imo.

It is just SO much of a power spike on some things, I'm not sure why anyone thought it was a good idea.

It would have made more sense to make multi-shot weapons and make a mod that increases just that weapon's multishot rather than putting it on every other weapon.

• Like 1