Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

vidar/zekti weapons and reactors....

Luciole77

I was looking at the photor weapons and saw that both the zekti and vidar versions are different ... the vidar have less damage and the zekti have better damage ....

Isn't something wrong there? Vidar are weapons that have more damage and zekti have more shots per second ...all others weapons vidar has better damage....why photor is diferent?

And some reactors do not have passives .... I took a vidar reactor that has no attributes ... only the avionics and flow capacities ....

As far as I (believe to) know, Zetki overheats quicker. So in general with Zetki you have to know that you hit it and then burst it out of space. But Vidar  has more stamina with good values. 

Generaly I use Zetki for front and Vidar for Gunners.

Zetki always overheats quicker. Also, there's different stat for different weapons (some get +dmg and some +fire rate), you can find the list here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack/Armaments

Photor mkIII bonus for example range from 30% to 60% more incendiary damage, doesn't matter if it's Lavan Vidar or Zetki. It's not always like this tho, Pulsar on the other hand have fire rate bonus for Lavan and Zetki, but plasma damage for Vidar.

Lavan and Vidar have same base damage, but Lavan get 1.4x status chance and Vidar critical chance.

Zetki gives 1.5x more damage but have heat accredtion up to 2x.

12 minutes ago, Sahiratu said:

Zetki always overheats quicker. Also, there's different stat for different weapons (some get +dmg and some +fire rate), you can find the list here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack/Armaments

Photor mkIII bonus for example range from 30% to 60% more incendiary damage, doesn't matter if it's Lavan Vidar or Zetki. It's not always like this tho, Pulsar on the other hand have fire rate bonus for Lavan and Zetki, but plasma damage for Vidar.

Lavan and Vidar have same base damage, but Lavan get 1.4x status chance and Vidar critical chance.

Zetki gives 1.5x more damage but have heat accredtion up to 2x.

do you solo veil proxima? Because i didnt see yet lavan weapons....its only shields, engines, and reactors...

Weapons is zektis or vidar...

Edited by Luciole77

14 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

do you solo veil proxima? Because i didnt see yet lavan weapons....its only shields, engines, and reactors...

Weapons is zektis or vidar...

Once I got carcinnox with 59% fire rate I didnt pay attention to weapons drop that much. XD

I do solo veil proxima and most of my drops are Zetki or Vidar too, I may have like only 2 or 3 MKIII Lavan weapons but no idea where I got them tho. lol

You overlooked a few in the stat. see Heat per Shot. Vidar has high crit. chance generally and Lavan has high status chance generally. Extra passive attribute only Level 3.

It seems that Lavan weapons are very rare drop, its either from destroyed enemies or mission reward. Maybe next update we will face Corpus and there may better drop for Lavan stuffs.
Zetki Cryophon and Zetki Photor are the best.

2 minutes ago, Thexlawx said:

You overlooked a few in the stat. see Heat per Shot. Vidar has high crit. chance generally and Lavan has high status chance generally. Extra passive attribute only Level 3.

It seems that Lavan weapons are very rare drop, its either from destroyed enemies or mission reward. Maybe next update we will face Corpus and there may better drop for Lavan stuffs.
Zetki Cryophon and Zetki Photor are the best.

I didn't ask what the best weapon ...