Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valence Transfer percentage not working?

zeldris19

Question

As stated in the title, my valence transfer is apparently not working in the way it's supposed to. I have 2 Kuva Brammas, the first which has 54% electricity as its innate elemental damage bonus and the 2nd bramma has 36% toxin bonus. I have already fully upgraded the first one so all the used formas, catalyst, and mod config will be transferred. Quoting from the wiki, "Using donor weapons with high % bonus values tend to have greater yields than fusing with lower % bonus values. As such, it is advised to preserve donor weapons and fuse starting with the high % bonus values." I wanted to have a high % toxin bramma so, naturally, I was gonna fuse my 54% electricity bramma with my 36% toxin bramma. As the resulting % should be the highest % of the 2 weapons multiplied by 1.1, the resulting % of my bramma is supposed to be 59.4% toxin. But... 

My 54% electricity bramma

https://ibb.co/r7YWh5s

My 36% toxin bramma

https://ibb.co/NyXzqhc

But the numbers that shows up

https://ibb.co/b13R2yt

Forgive me with the image links this is my first time posting in the forums since I was really bothered with this.

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, zeldris19 said:

I'm asking if that 35.9% will be the final % of the toxin my bramma will have after fusing.

No, 35.9% will not be the final percent of fusing those two Bramma. It's just showing you what the innate element percent is on the Bramma you are selecting to fuse into the 50%+ Bramma in case you had several to choose from.

Are you asking why it shows up as 35.9% toxin instead of 36%? That's probably just due to rounding. The value of the low element weapon doesn't matter anyway, It'll still change your electric bramma into a 59.4% toxin bramma after fusing. Just make sure you do it in the right order.

20 minutes ago, zeldris19 said:

my valence transfer is apparently not working in the way it's supposed to

Just to be clear, are you saying you actually performed a Valence Fusion, and got out of that the weapon in your third pic?

Is your Electricity Bramma gone?

1 hour ago, DarkMarkX said:

Are you asking why it shows up as 35.9% toxin instead of 36%? That's probably just due to rounding. The value of the low element weapon doesn't matter anyway, It'll still change your electric bramma into a 59.4% toxin bramma after fusing. Just make sure you do it in the right order.

I'm asking if that 35.9% will be the final % of the toxin my bramma will have after fusing.

59 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just to be clear, are you saying you actually performed a Valence Fusion, and got out of that the weapon in your third pic?

Is your Electricity Bramma gone?

I have not yet fused it, I was just trying to clarify if the toxin % I'll get from that is merely 35.9. If that's the case I'll just farm a higher % toxin

Just now, zeldris19 said:

No, there's a final confirmation screen that tells you what the new value/element will be after fusing. It makes you type "TRANSFER" to confirm in a text box as well. Scroll down a bit on this page to see how it works:

12 hours ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

No, 35.9% will not be the final percent of fusing those two Bramma. It's just showing you what the innate element percent is on the Bramma you are selecting to fuse into the 50%+ Bramma in case you had several to choose from.

Okay thanks for the reply. 

12 hours ago, DarkMarkX said:

No, there's a final confirmation screen that tells you what the new value/element will be after fusing. It makes you type "TRANSFER" to confirm in a text box as well. Scroll down a bit on this page to see how it works:

I'll check it, thank you.