Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Melee is broken now...

Mimikrist

The mechanic of shooting with let say tigris and pulling the melee instantly to finish the job around and reload when i want was one of the best mechanics till now! Now when im trying to pull out my melee and do some nice moves around, im randomly aiming and even shooting -.- .... Whenever i want to do some cool combos im randomly aiming and shooting! I dont know what have you done but this is total BS! What was the point of melee 3.0 if im forced to choose again between primary/ secondary and melee??? This is even worst of losing multiplier cuz of randomly heavy atacks! Why the #*!% my melee key is triggering shooting ???? STOP THIS MESS PLS, STOP CREATE NEW BUGS GEEEE....

6 hours ago, Mimikrist said:

The mechanic of shooting with let say tigris and pulling the melee instantly to finish the job around and reload when i want was one of the best mechanics till now! Now when im trying to pull out my melee and do some nice moves around, im randomly aiming and even shooting -.- .... Whenever i want to do some cool combos im randomly aiming and shooting! I dont know what have you done but this is total BS! What was the point of melee 3.0 if im forced to choose again between primary/ secondary and melee??? This is even worst of losing multiplier cuz of randomly heavy atacks! Why the #*!% my melee key is triggering shooting ???? STOP THIS MESS PLS, STOP CREATE NEW BUGS GEEEE....

if your melee key is shooting than that's a problem with your key binds not DE's problem

• Like 1

It's possible you have both aim toggle and melee by shooting on, and when utilizing combos that require the aim button you are experiencing the inevitable moment of suddenly aiming down sight mid-combo, and if melee with primary is also enabled that will cause you to fire the weapon. 

This is a major problem with aim toggle, and certainly needs addressing. If you are not using aim toggle and melee with primary, though, I'm not sure what the issue is, but by better describing it you may find better solutions.  

Its not keybinds guys. Im using my middle button (button mouse 3) for melee... now i changed them and even if that button is for the skills , when im pressing the aim wich in my case is again button 2 on the mouse its shooting.

14 hours ago, Derreth said:

It's possible you have both aim toggle and melee by shooting on, and when utilizing combos that require the aim button you are experiencing the inevitable moment of suddenly aiming down sight mid-combo, and if melee with primary is also enabled that will cause you to fire the weapon. 

This is a major problem with aim toggle, and certainly needs addressing. If you are not using aim toggle and melee with primary, though, I'm not sure what the issue is, but by better describing it you may find better solutions.  

Nope and nope, im not using toggle for my aim or the option to use melee with my shooting key...

Also... when you are firing and when you get close to murmurs that are ready to be mercyed, the animations is triggered auto and once that happened your warframe will start shoot automaticaly till you hit the shoot button again... theres obviously a lot of bugs atm so dont reply with stuff like keybind and etc the game need to be fixed!

Yea, something weird and intermittent has been going on since the revised patch. I'm getting all kinds of seemingly random bugs. Like my Warframe slowly, automatically cycling through weapons mid fight. Sometimes it gets completely stuck and I can't attack or switch weapons (moving around still works). Or my warframe keeps spamming attacks even when I'm not pressing any buttons.

There's something strange going on but since it's pretty rare and seemingly random I haven't been able to figure out what causes it. Best I can tell the game seems to mess up during weapon switching.