Zahnny

Change Forma's craft time from 24 hours to 23 hours

Could be a good universal change, though tbh i feel like 24 hours wait for anything is too much, let alone a consumable thats used as much as forma.

• Like 14

I came into this expecting the typical 'oh woe is me forma takes too long to craft' but, yeah, this makes sense. It's like that whole 'rested XP' thing WoW did/does. It's not changing that much, but it'd feel better for everyone and encourage better habits.

You got my vote.

I've had that entire thought countless times before. During the times where I would play most I would gradually see the completion time of my forma move from 8 at night to past midnight, at which point it would just become a hassle.

• Like 7

12 hours feels right to me. Because it will be available the next day no matter when you log in but never during the same session.

Every 24hours crafting time should be 12 in my mind.

• Like 21

+1 As someone who's had Formas building more or less continuously for several years, I still only manage about 5-6 per week.  

Try using the Warframe App. It allows you to claim and start crafting items from the Foundry.

• Like 2

I've had this problem as well, so I'll see if we can reduce it by at least an hour to make scheduling easier. 

• Like 63

7 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

I've had this problem as well, so I'll see if we can reduce it by at least an hour to make scheduling easier. 

That would be so nice. Thanks!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Can't it be... 12 hours instead?

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Chozen_Bard said:

Can't it be... 12 hours instead?

23h is a start!

42 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

YES! Finally!

Posted (edited)

12 hours would be just twice as painful as 24 hours because you'll have to catch the forma craft completion twice a day, not just once, to keep constant craft of formas. And thus the time buildup will progress even further than with 24 hours recipe.

23 hours would be just perfect for forma craft time.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded
  • Like 4

yeah 24 hours is always a $&*^ move for a timer imo.  eventually you are going to have to miss building one because of your schedule. you can use the app though, i have done that a few times. but it shouldnt be the solution, just be another option.

Usually I'd say no to this idea idea but considering the flood of Kuva weapons requiring 5 forma to get all the affinity from them I AM ALL UP IN THAT 12 HOURS TO BUILD FORMA.

• Like 3

I'd settle even for 23 hours and 30 minutes

Even if an update drops when you have to retrieve and start rebuild forma, you "lose a day"

• Like 1

I literally made a post about this very subject 1-2 days ago. The 24hr build time is excessive and you can only build one at a time! I'd be fine with the 24hr build time if you could maybe have 10 building at the same time.

I feel like I need to point out, a queuable foundry (queuing up multiples of the same item) addresses these types of problems too...

• Like 6

I like that. I like that more than every Forma being built like, 1 minute later than the last one. Could build a Forma at 4pm, and 100 Forma later, still building them at 4pm, rather than eventually having to reset the build schedule 

20 hours works in my opinion. And instead of 12 make that 10. I mean, you're basically still waiting a day and half a day for it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Every little bit helps.

Now I understand why elder scrolls online has 20 hour cooldown on stuff. I never thought of this before.