Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tau resistance, damage to Sentients, where can I see those stats?

tprx

Question

I'm making an Umbral mod build, and I was wondering, is there anyway I can see how much Tau resistance I have? With Umbral Fiber, Intensity and Vitality all maxed out, I add the numbers and I come up with a +55.1% rest to Tau. Is that the final stat then? Are there other mods that affect Tau resistance? (I've been away for a year, just came back and I have a lot of catching up to do, which is good news for a live game!).

Also, I've put some Umbral mods on the Paracesis, but it only shows the Swords innate +60% damage to Sentients, it doesn't add the damage from the mods. Is there a way to see that stat as well? And even better, a numerical value (like for elemental dmg)?

Last but not least, does Excalibur Umbra has an innate resistance to Tau? Or has a +dmg to sentient stat?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

Right now the only thing you can do is add up the numbers and get your results for both tau resistance and bonus dmg to sentients. 60% base on a 5 forma maxed paracesis + the two mods giving ~41% each  so you end up doing about 140% dmg more to sentients.
For the tau resistance you can get more if you have the mod adaptation which stacks up to 9 procks of 10% dmg resistance for 20 seconds to a damage type enemies are hitting you with. so if you are fighting sentients 9 dmg ticks later you'll have 90% tau resistance. you need to keep getting hit to keep the stacks up once the 20 seconds run out you'll need to build up the resistance again.

As anything warframe related the Wiki is your best friend.

Edited by EDM774
  • Like 3