Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug with 32 rank of weapon

Exqualater

Question

Hello. I found this bug. How? I up rank of bramma kuva on the Hydron mission. When the weapon is up to 30 rank,...its not stopping. Rank was up to 32 and...i surprised. It was 1st time and maybe after the hotfix 27.2.2. Please fix this. I already try to restart game, but its not fixed the problem.

1JHpRVkWHJk.jpg

5 answers to this question

@Exqualater What? None of what you said makes sense? Is it the capacity? 32*2=64... that's fine. It's got one forma so thats rank 32 max... so that's fine. Kuva weapons get 2 new ranks each forma to a max of rank 40. So what is your problem? I am lost here.

Edit: Also you are in the wrong section of the forum, this is feedback. If you have a bug it should be in the bug section.

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Exqualater said:

Hello. I found this bug. How? I up rank of bramma kuva on the Hydron mission. When the weapon is up to 30 rank,...its not stopping. Rank was up to 32 and...i surprised. It was 1st time and maybe after the hotfix 27.2.2. Please fix this. I already try to restart game, but its not fixed the problem.

1JHpRVkWHJk.jpg

kuva weapons gain 2 levels max upto 5 formas equalling a max lv of 40
this is sorta common knowledge for alot of players an even looking at the kuva litch wiki pages gives this info

• Like 2