Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is my Asterite?

ZeroX4

So all i see on forums are post "Titanium too low drop rate" and some other like that related to titanium
in game on recruiting chat i only see LFM or H or LF TITANIUM FARM
never ive seen any 1 in need for Asterite 
so i ask where is my Asterite why i dont have it but why i have so many Titanium?

like i cant sell it partially anyway heck i cant even sell it as whole i can only use it on repairing RJ stuff but would that not mean i should also have low quantity on other resources?
so where did it go?

and before u start i know Earth proxima lower left node + particle ram
i only ask why there is such a difference and why i dont see other players having that problem?

diIHFP7.png

• Like 2

almost everything needs titanium not everything needs asterite.  While it is a more rare resource it is still far more plentiful than it was originally.  You can only get it from space rocks.  So you get to have the fun of flying around for 10 mins at the end of every mission looking for small red rocks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Ah you think the farm is your ally? You merely adopted the farm. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the Control Modules until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but another day!

You know, if you're going to use a dead, ancient meme, at least do it right.

There are 2 simple ways for making ressources in RJ(any ressource). Your ressource tab is what I'd have if I had been  rushing objectives 24/7, but carried players who stays on ship 24/7 would have the same issue(what's your game? 😄). Alternatively the ressource locations are indicated on the wiki and RJ is notoriously generous with ressources you get over time.

Way #1:

- Join a game

- Ignore objectives, go in rocky areas and farm stuff

Way #2:

- Same as Way #1 except you are in an organized party, less relaxing, less abusive but more time efficient

Expect few missions for 1300 asterites as these don't drop in large quantities(but frequently).

Edited by Galuf

On 2020-03-09 at 10:37 PM, ZeroX4 said:

So all i see on forums are post "Titanium too low drop rate" and some other like that related to titanium
in game on recruiting chat i only see LFM or H or LF TITANIUM FARM
never ive seen any 1 in need for Asterite 
so i ask where is my Asterite why i dont have it but why i have so many Titanium?

like i cant sell it partially anyway heck i cant even sell it as whole i can only use it on repairing RJ stuff but would that not mean i should also have low quantity on other resources?
so where did it go?

and before u start i know Earth proxima lower left node + particle ram
i only ask why there is such a difference and why i dont see other players having that problem?

diIHFP7.png

You are not alone!

16 hours ago, Galuf said:

There are 2 simple ways for making ressources in RJ(any ressource). Your ressource tab is what I'd have if I had been  rushing objectives 24/7, but carried players who stays on ship 24/7 would have the same issue(what's your game? 😄). Alternatively the ressource locations are indicated on the wiki and RJ is notoriously generous with ressources you get over time.

Way #1:

- Join a game

- Ignore objectives, go in rocky areas and farm stuff

Way #2:

- Same as Way #1 except you are in an organized party, less relaxing, less abusive but more time efficient

Expect few missions for 1300 asterites as these don't drop in large quantities(but frequently).

im starting to understand my mistake
thats kinda like u go to bounty on poe or ov and u need to complete bounty and it cannot fail on its own but u need to go mine stones instead if u want to have that resource
that sounds cool

Asterite is still only acquirable via smashing rocks, IIRC.

the 'anti-meta' nerfing also may impact saving of Resources after the Mission is complete, for good measure it may be a good idea to start another Railjack Mission if you Mine after the Mission is completed to ensure that it saves before going back to Drydock or just leaving Railjack.

• Like 2

Il y a 11 heures, ZeroX4 a dit :

im starting to understand my mistake
thats kinda like u go to bounty on poe or ov and u need to complete bounty and it cannot fail on its own but u need to go mine stones instead if u want to have that resource
that sounds cool

Nope. Your bitterness is out of scope.

1) You can get a lot of them by just doing the mission regularily and making some sidesteps toward them(like when you kill an oxium osprey in a capture relic mission)

2) Everybody gets them

Edited by Galuf