Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more easy Larve !

Taiepii

unknown.png

Hi people that farm Lich. I'm please to present you that DE decided that over 50 mission possible to do. We should not go cassini for the sake of diversity in the game.
Enjoy

EDIT : I miss read the sub category. Didnt understood that was "Frame" channel. Though it was "Warframe" as the game name.

Edited by Taiepii
Specification
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

'Occupying' only happens for about 24 hours, and it's the consequence of the invasion system.

I never do invasion. And I never saw a node get occupied.
Didn't know about that. It still get very annoying for lich farm

Just now, Taiepii said:

I never do invasion. And I never saw a node get occupied.
Didn't know about that. It still get very annoying for lich farm

The fact you've not seen node occupation before should tell you how utterly inconsequential it is.

Hell, this has happened for Hydron a few times as well, and nobody's really complained. This node will be back to being a larvling factory in a day.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

The fact you've not seen node occupation before should tell you how utterly inconsequential it is.

Hell, this has happened for Hydron a few times as well, and nobody's really complained. This node will be back to being a larvling factory in a day.

Actually, I kinda preferred Corpus nabbing Hydron.  Easier to kill, lots of Oxium, and still (relatively) the same XP payout.