Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon "Fortuna Fragments" missing?

Yuryouko

Question

Hello,

I was checking my codex so I could complete what I didn't got when I came to this section of the sephalon fragments. The thing is, according to the video bellow, I've already scaned all the fragments in Orb Vallis. Am I missing something or is it some kind of error?

Thanks in advance!

unknown.png

3 answers to this question

those fragments are in their own section marked solaris. I just checked my codex since I have all the collectables and I also have these fortuna fragments there. I guess DE's preparing something. maybe another "scan stuff on fortuna for an event" 2 electric boogaloo

there's also an extra undiscovered prex card slot although there are no new leverians added besides the ones we have already.

Edited by EDM774

30 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

those fragments are in their own section marked solaris. I just checked my codex since I have all the collectables and I also have these fortuna fragments there. I guess DE's preparing something. maybe another "scan stuff on fortuna for an event" 2 electric boogaloo

there's also an extra undiscovered prex card slot although there are no new leverians added besides the ones we have already.

Well! At least I know i'm not missing anything! =D
Yeah! I saw the "5th" Prex card and thought the same.
Thanks a lot for the quick answer! 

• Like 1