Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Enemies stop attacking me in ESO

Lebnitz

• TYPE: In-Game, during ESO.
  • DESCRIPTION: Whenever I start ESO as not the host and then become the host, eventually enemies stop attacking me. Enemies have half-filled in arrows on the mini-map. They act as if I am firing a loud weapon while invisible. I am Saryn and not actually invisible.
  • VISUAL:
    • https://youtu.be/Yf9GusBT1MA?t=303
    • I believe the bug occurs at 5 minutes 3 seconds because that's when enemy arrows stop filling in completely.
    • This video was uploaded Feb 28, before the last update. The bug still occurs.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Run public ESO and join some one else who is host.
    2. I keep going to the next zone. The host does not.
    3. I become the host. It does not seem to matter if I am in a squad alone or if other players go to the next zone with me.
    4. At some point, I go to a new ESO zone, and enemies stop attacking me. Enemy red arrows no longer completely fill in on the mini-map.
    5. I keep going through zones and enemies continue to not attack me.
    6. I wonder if I could go 1000 zones but I leave after eight.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies keep attacking me. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies act as if I'm invisible and making noise. They have half-filled in red arrows on the minimap.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I'm currently farming focus and run ESO for eight zones twice a day. I worry that this is an exploit, but it happens almost daily for me. I tried to submit a ticket and they told me to report this bug on the forums. I started to notice because it would seem like Hunter Adrenaline stopped working for me and my ESO efficiency would sometimes drop. Also... it's more fun when the enemy fights back!

Edited by Lebnitz
Clarity