Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What current MR every Warframe YouTubers have?

condimentking

true. i main on ps4 now n am only a 15 because its not necessary to go higher. i usually blow mr20+ away. i was a 24 on pc. so yes mr doesnt equate to knowledge linearly...however whats ur angle? do u see a knowledge issue or just curious? did u see some bad vids or y are u curious? now IM CURIOUS! 😁

MR has nothing to do with a player's abilities or knowledge.

I'm on MR20, but I got over 2K hours and played for 4-5 years. Meanwhile some people are on MR24+ with less than 200 hours.

Although, given the general intellegence of YouTubers, I wouldn't be suprised if they're on press acounts or something due to their own incompetence making it impossible for them to progress on their own.

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, (PS4)yo_rookiEH said:

true. i main on ps4 now n am only a 15 because its not necessary to go higher. i usually blow mr20+ away. i was a 24 on pc. so yes mr doesnt equate to knowledge linearly...however whats ur angle? do u see a knowledge issue or just curious? did u see some bad vids or y are u curious? now IM CURIOUS! 😁

Nah, im just curious casually. 😂

So many youtubers giving out tutorials and builds to new players and veterans alike.

Yeah, oc ik MR wont matter. But, would it be in the newbies' eye thought "This guy still on low lvl, how could he giving that sht?"

While the fact that it doesn't have anything to do with actual mastery in the game. 😂

If you want to know the highest MR possible, it's 28. Though I can't fogure out how 'youtubers' MR' suddenly became some kind of a reference point. They... how do I put it... don't necessary have the exact same MR maybe.

If you want to make some guides for the public's favourite boomsticks you don't even have to have a half of the game's arsenal at your disposal.

1 minute ago, ant99999 said:

If you want to know the highest MR possible, it's 28. Though I can't fogure out how 'youtubers' MR' suddenly became some kind of a reference point. They... how do I put it... don't necessary have the exact same MR maybe.

If you want to make some guides for the public's favourite boomsticks you don't even have to have a half of the game's arsenal at your disposal.

yeah I was thinking same. and I have concluded that its for everyone who is overwhelmed by the amounts of mods and configurations. also, likely, for people who need others' opinions to formulate their own. (?)

what warframe youtuber's?  you mean the numerous russian livestreams with 1-3 watching them?   I take it you mean the ones making pre-made vids rather than streamers?  well a lot of them have played for a while and like every other player, some will go for high MR, some go for all thats needed which is MR16, some dont even care for that.

MR means nothing other than how many things you have mindlessly leveled up, warframe doesnt work like rpg's where levels = more passive stats/ability/strength, its just a number which originally was just bragging rights and after a while just became another annoying timegating mechanic for new players in a long and ever increasing cluster of other timegating mechanics.

19 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

yeah I was thinking same. and I have concluded that its for everyone who is overwhelmed by the amounts of mods and configurations. also, likely, for people who need others' opinions to formulate their own. (?)

Yeah, I honestly don't know what one can find in a game like Warframe when everything they use have been done by someone else on Youtube.

Creating a build (your own build) is at he very least a half of the gameplay. The rest just don't worth it if you're not using it as a training ground for your builds.

Now I know what some may think: you can't invent a wheel twice, if something is done by someone, there's no reason not to copy it, that's true. That's why when you figured out your own take at building a piece of equipment, then it's indeed best to compare your results with someone else's.

Edited by ant99999

1 hour ago, condimentking said:

Nah, im just curious casually. 😂

So many youtubers giving out tutorials and builds to new players and veterans alike.

Yeah, oc ik MR wont matter. But, would it be in the newbies' eye thought "This guy still on low lvl, how could he giving that sht?"

While the fact that it doesn't have anything to do with actual mastery in the game. 😂

yea its hit or miss 4 sure...tbh i dont remember the last time i watched a utube vid. i usually use trusted sites for builds. but i guess variety is key. gotta put in the work to check if whats said is accurate. like ive always tested builds n usually chg to suit my playstyle, but theyre great for a base reference. id say utube vids r the same mainly. tho i c ur point. should be an IQ prescreen...however utube would then be a lonely lonely place 🤣🤣🤣 

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

If they're a partner, probably whatever is the most recent top MR.

They receive much of the games new weapons and Warframes and all that for free, to make for swift reviews.

This explained, actually. As long as ur glyphs are on the screen it's pretty much free rush levelling for em... . 😂

59 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

1 hour ago, ant99999 said:

I'll quote this for every amateur youtubers out there. (if they ever see my post actually... . 😂)

6 hours ago, condimentking said:

Doesn't mean low MR = lower in-game knowledge of the game, though...  .

No, not at all. A MR-13 could know the game like the back of their hand. A MR-26 could know absolutely nothing about the game because all they did was level at Hydron, and vice versa.

Long story short MR is largely irrelevant, judging someone by the level of their MR rather than the quality of their discussion shows how little you know about this game.

7 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

MR has nothing to do with a player's abilities or knowledge.

Very true. All MR means is that you've leveled up a lot of gear and have been able to pass several very easy tests, and a few exceedingly tedious tests, once. Doing something once is not an expression of skill. I cheesed the MR19 stealth test because I don't do stealth; I run in head first and smash things, but that wasn't an option for that test. So I cheesed it to get past it. Passing MR19 doesn't mean I'm good at stealth; it just means I figured out how to get past the problem, once.

7 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Although, given the general intellegence of YouTubers, I wouldn't be suprised if they're on press acounts or something due to their own incompetence making it impossible for them to progress on their own.

I won't speculate on their intelligence, but I would not at all be surprised if they're on press accounts. Two prominent Warframe Partners that I follow have a very interesting thing in many of their videos: when Lotus pops up to deliver her canned text, it's always normal Lotus, not post-Apostasy holo-Lotus. We're talking guys doing Arbitrations, Veil Proxima, etc. These are guys who have definitely done every story quest available and yet they still have normal, non-holo-Lotus. Something's amiss there.

haha MR... 

There is very little that MR can hold weight to. All it means is you have ranked up weapons and logged in x amount of days to get pass time gating.

I call out people who start post with "I'm MR 28 and ..." MR means almost nothing. Hell even those people in chat saying they have 1000 eidolon kills mean nothing because they could have just been carried.

45 minutes ago, Sentinel-14 said:

I won't speculate on their intelligence, but I would not at all be surprised if they're on press accounts. Two prominent Warframe Partners that I follow have a very interesting thing in many of their videos: when Lotus pops up to deliver her canned text, it's always normal Lotus, not post-Apostasy holo-Lotus. We're talking guys doing Arbitrations, Veil Proxima, etc. These are guys who have definitely done every story quest available and yet they still have normal, non-holo-Lotus. Something's amiss there.

Options>Gameplay>Creator Mode

• Like 3

Mods, Mod Ranks matter, not MR, quick 10 rounds of hydron-fail with wisp and 3x mk1 weapons because reasons, got more long boring vids of the same setup doing 30 rounds, but who the hell wants to watch 30 mins of MR0 fail.

Edited by Methanoid
  • Like 3