Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich is not fun.


(PSN)SEA_TOASTER
 Share

Recommended Posts

it's better than it was. before you had to go through liches no matter what, now you can pick and choose which ones you fight. murmur farming is still a slog towards the end, but nothing that can't be conquered.

and frost has never really needed a rework: I've never seen anyone complain about Frost. as long as you stack your globes, he can defend just about any position, and his other powers aren't too bad either.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When kuva lichs were introduced on devstream, I soon associated them with kuva rewards. When dead kuva lichs should give at least 20k kuva .... They are enemies associated with kuva so the link is obvious. But we receive a measly 100 kuva when we kill a larva or the first attempts at rune combinations ... that is ... misery.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's better than it was.

In much the same way a cauterized laceration is better than an open one, yes.

Even I have to give DE credit for their valiant efforts to fix the Lich system, and I'm likely one of the top people who has/had and obtuse disdain for several of the design choices (automatic deaths in particular), but there's room for improvement still, like that "ditch-a-Lich" system they seem to not want to release despite being a QoL fix.

Not that that has anything to do with the TC's plight, I can't see how Frost would have any more or less trouble than most other decently armored frames, hek, Frost has more base Armor than Excalibro Classic, so honestly the OP should be having less issues than I was as Umbra with no defensive capacity other than Umbral Fiber.

Is mystery.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

In much the same way a cauterized laceration is better than an open one, yes.

Even I have to give DE credit for their valiant efforts to fix the Lich system, and I'm likely one of the top people who has/had and obtuse disdain for several of the design choices (automatic deaths in particular), but there's room for improvement still, like that "ditch-a-Lich" system they seem to not want to release despite being a QoL fix.

Not that that has anything to do with the TC's plight, I can't see how Frost would have any more or less trouble than most other decently armored frames, hek, Frost has more base Armor than Excalibro Classic, so honestly the OP should be having less issues than I was as Umbra with no defensive capacity other than Umbral Fiber.

Is mystery.

The ditch a lich system was only suggested before they decided to let us choose what weapon a lich had, and if we'd even spawn one in the first place. Now that we can do that, it's unnecessary. Plus, if we could ditch liches, people would just ditch everything with a low weapon % or any without an ephemera, which I don't think DE wants. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, (PS4)Used_microwave said:

And plus my favorite frame ain't in a good spot so the higher level parts I struggle on. 

frost is not the best frame but "ain't in a good spot"... no, he is very capable of dealing with them.
Get a solid melee and mod him with armour/health and you are fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Best frame for murmurs and liches is LOKI 

They can't kill you if they can't see you 

No its not....inaros/grendel/wukong/atlas.

Loki die with one shot when lichs cast powerfull skills....radiations/toxin and etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

No its not....inaros/grendel/wukong/atlas.

Loki die with one shot when lichs cast powerfull skills....radiations/toxin and etc.

You're not supposed to get close to them with Loki, stay back and use Rubico Prime or Lanka on them. Not my favorite way to do it, but when you get one with a Tonkor it's probably the best way. Or at least it's the best way I've found.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 3rdpig said:

You're not supposed to get close to them with Loki, stay back and use Rubico Prime or Lanka on them. Not my favorite way to do it, but when you get one with a Tonkor it's probably the best way. Or at least it's the best way I've found.

lol..low fire rate weapons on lichs?🤣

Edited by Luciole77
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Battle.Mage said:

very hard job if you dont care and have other games/real life activities 🤣

 

i 100% agree, but thats just how warframe has been for a looooong time and still carries on being.  Personally if I find something in warframe not fun, such as fishing, mining, eidolon fights, scanning, pokemon catching etc, I just skip it entirely and pretend its not there.  Pretty much going back to "classic warframe", good old run and gun, actual space ninja stuff, non of this, space pet keeping and farming rubbish from other genres of games.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...