Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't trade rivens

DragonSoupMT

Again idk how to tag these .-.

I'm MR25 trading with an MR22, couldn't trade a veiled melee riven mod cause we need to be above MR8.....retried several times and nothing the same error pops up and if i click out it places a phantom mod in the slot but i can't actually do anything with it. Sorry if this is a repeating post but i couldn't find anyone who already submitted it.

video here vvvvv

https://twitter.com/thouarteye/status/1237362465693892609?s=20

Edited by DragonSoupMT
im dumb and i can't spell

3 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Error Pop-ups bug out. Did you confirm both parties have TFA activated, able to trade other items (could be banned) and neither are at max inventory space for rivens?

can't confirm TFA for the other guy, I had mine on, though it was never a problem. Banned? not sure, are you able to chat if you're banned? I was at max slots so I was selling this one, they were okay. 

A few days ago, I had the same error message when i tried to sell a riven to an MR28 in my Dojo (I am MR28 too).

He invited me to his Dojo and the trade went fine.

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime
I was wrong, it was a riven and not a shedu part...

Trying another dojo, trying a friend hosting the transaction, trying the Maroo's Bazaar < Usually one of these will be able to 'fix' the temporary bug. Weird things can happen with trading if there's any sort of conflict between seller/buyers' connection.

Seeing if the problem happens with rivens only is good as well, try to put in any other item, maybe even doing a quick test transaction with a common mod/trash prime part to see how it goes.

11 hours ago, DragonSoupMT said:

I'm MR25 trading with an MR22, couldn't trade a veiled melee riven mod cause we need to be above MR8.....

Saw the video with the other person used trading post and is probably too far away. Happens frequently when loaded into Dojo too far away from other player and staying too far apart, and used trading post.

Workaround:
Go find the person to trade to be near and up close, and use gear wheel set up shop. Maroo's Bazaar have no trading post, so probably no mastery lock bugs there.

12 hours ago, LoyalFangs said:

Trying another dojo, trying a friend hosting the transaction, trying the Maroo's Bazaar < Usually one of these will be able to 'fix' the temporary bug. Weird things can happen with trading if there's any sort of conflict between seller/buyers' connection.

Seeing if the problem happens with rivens only is good as well, try to put in any other item, maybe even doing a quick test transaction with a common mod/trash prime part to see how it goes.

14 hours ago, Foo_Prime said:

A few days ago, I had the same error message when i tried to sell a Shedu part to an MR28 in my Dojo (I am MR28 too).

He invited me to his Dojo and the trade went fine.

/Foo

I tried inviting them first and it never went through, wasn't sure if both of our connections were at fault but they were in my dojo just not in the same dojo as me if that makes sense. That's why I ended up in their dojo.

11 hours ago, sam686 said:

Saw the video with the other person used trading post and is probably too far away. Happens frequently when loaded into Dojo too far away from other player and staying too far apart, and used trading post.

Workaround:
Go find the person to trade to be near and up close, and use gear wheel set up shop. Maroo's Bazaar have no trading post, so probably no mastery lock bugs there.

I definitely should have tried that, usually it's on my mind when a trading goes weird, but we already parted ways. I assume he invited me while he was inside his railjack and then teleported out before i spawned in cause that's where I ended up, tried walking forward but the trade request popped up. I was under the impression you needed to physically see them in the dojo first before they would appear in the trading post? every time I trade and I'm near the trading post which is not where the spawn is I cannot see them. 

12 hours ago, LoyalFangs said:

I completely forgot to try this with a friend yesterday but Foo_Prime did mention they got the same message for trading a Shedu part sooo, how consistent is this bug idk. While trading it seemed like they also might have encountered it before and it was just going to be fixed with another try. I'm not unfamiliar with the random bugs that appear in wf and I know it will probably go through after a while, yet somehow new bugs still manage to surprise me xD

5 hours ago, DragonSoupMT said:

I completely forgot to try this with a friend yesterday but Foo_Prime did mention they got the same message for trading a Shedu part sooo, how consistent is this bug idk.

Sorry, I was wrong about Shedu part trading. I spoke with the person I traded and he told me that when the bug appeared, we tried to trade a riven.

/Foo

5 hours ago, DragonSoupMT said:

they were in my dojo just not in the same dojo as me if that makes sense.

You were in the same dojo but in a different instance.

It has happened to me a few times. I've invited someone to trade, we are in dojo chat but, we can't see each other or trade cause we are in a different instance.

/Foo

I have noticed this bug ALWAYS happens when the person being invited to the dojo spawns in the railjack.  You can't see them until they leave RJ and the game "forgets"  what MR they are for the purposes of trading or something like that.  More then 80% of that bug occurs under those circumstances.  
You can temporarily get around it by going to maru's bazaar or relaunching warframe.  Both reliably work from my experience.

Edit: Had wrong reply to wrong topic. As for the mastery rank locked trade bug, will test this soon..

Edit 2: Tested it, and it happens to me, here is a video.

https://youtu.be/fp7OeKuekhg I did not trade, just testing if the trade is incorrectly partner mastery locked or not. And at some point it shows others as mastery rank 0 in trade post, which is wrong.

How this happens:
1. Load into Dojo by yourself.
2. Go inside Railjack in Dojo.
3. invite to trade.
4. Others uses trading post. The other user does not show you to trade.
5. Exit Railjack and just be in Dry Dock.
6. Now, able to trade, but can't trade mastery rank 2 items (Mesa Prime blueprint) to mastery rank 2 player, "partner mastery locked".
7. Other player just wonders around to other rooms.
8. Go to trading post and see other users listed, as "Mastery rank 0".
9. Go find the other person and be near the player, to fully load in.
10. Now correctly shows mastery rank 2, and correctly allows trading mastery rank 2 items.

Edited by sam686