Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A dedicated slot for Peculiar Mods

Oreades

I really enjoy the concept of Peculiar mods however there is so seldom a free place in builds to accommodate them. I get that part of the intention was "give up some power for this spiffy but otherwise functionless thing" the problem is that so few builds have the room without chopping off a core/obligate mod. Especially with the recent updates that have shifted dynamics and made mods that where once ignored more desirable if not integral to the current build(s). 

I would love to be able to equip my Peculiar mods but its become all but impossible with the current changes. I sued to have Bloom equipped to my Titania but ran out of mod points and wasn't going to invest a ton of additional forma when Titania prime was right around the corner. Now that Titania Prime right almost upon us and given the recent changes which have shifted my build even farther..... there just isn't any room and it isn't like I'm adding more power to the mix. 

I wouldn't mind tossing in a few extra forma to be able to fit Bloom if it had it's own slot outside of the standard mods but short of that as much as it pains me it's just going to continue to go unused. 

• Like 2

I don't think it's a hard proposition. If you want to do the silly gag, you can do it when you're being silly, or you can take the handicap and cream your competition anyway because you're just that good. If you are not that good, and you are not just doing silly things, you can't use the mod. We're not meant to see them in every mission. 

• Like 1

There's a massive ton of forgotten mods in the game just because there's no place for them. Should I even mention how many augments alone go unused? So much wasted development time and potential and DE continues to ignore it. For gods sake why? There should be a slot dedicated to all those crappy mods and instead of draining more capacity they should only demand the right polarity.

I am against this, I do not want to see them frequently.  I do not want flowers all over corpses in every mission.  Occasionally, sure, have fun, but if there was a slot, there would be flowers everywhere and they would have to reduce it again for optimization.  

Nope, trade power for fun, it has to be that way.  

• Like 1