Renown Pack XVIII

[DE]Helen

WF_RenownPackXVIII_SM_1920x1080.jpg

Renown Pack XVIII is bringing heavy firepower to PS4! Get the PS4-exclusive Grattler Obsidian Skin, the Grattler Archwing Weapon, discounted Platinum and more.

Renown Pack XVIII features:

• 170 Platinum
  • Grattler
  • Grattler Obsidian Skin
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster

Regional Availability:

• March 10 - Americas
  • March 11 - Europe, Oceania and Asia
  • March 12 - Japan

Renown Pack XVIII can only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Renown Pack XVIII is bringing heavy firepower to PS4! Get the PS4-exclusive Grattler Obsidian Skin, the Grattler Archwing Weapon, discounted Platinum and more.

Renown Pack XVIII features:

• 170 Platinum
  • Grattler
  • Grattler Obsidian Skin
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster

Renown Pack XVIII can only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time.

Is there no PlayStation Plus discount on this Renown Pack?  Previous Renown Packs were slightly discounted (i.e. $9.99 full price, or $7.99 with PlayStation Plus), but I am only seeing the full $9.99 price on Renown Pack XVIII.

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre

13 minutes ago, (PS4)shann_cz said:

I still haven't crafted Grattler because of that 3500 Oxium need! What is its performance in Railjack/Profittaker?

The best reknown packs are those with universal cosmetics - syndanas, armors etc.

All archguns are bad in railjack, the Grattler especially, AND its also bad against the profit taker. Basically not worth buying.

also I agree with the last part, those packs are much better overall.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)H_Obsidian said:

All archguns are bad in railjack, the Grattler especially, AND its also bad against the profit taker. Basically not worth buying.

Thanks for advice. I was thinking about this pack for few seconds.. But I need much more Platinum anyway.. 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello are the reown packs ever going to make a return? Would absolutely love to see the old stuff return along with some new stuff to come as well.. it's been over a year with no new packs yet Xbox & Nintendo continue to get new ones.. so it would be awesome to see these brought back on psn...