Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't forma be moved from one kuva weapon to another of its kind?

Ernestasx

I recently got my third Kuva Seer with a different element and I thought I could fuse it so it stays with Radiation, but little did I know that when I used up my weapon I could not keep my forma.

How come is this not a thing? I am fusing 2 weapons of the same kind with different elements. It should not have 1 option where you keep everything and you rewrite the element and one option that destroys all your progress on the last weapon instead of just moving the forma to the new one.

Why is this not a thing? Is it because of how it would need to gain the levels from the last weapon?

• Like 1

Just now, NoMoreFAIL said:

You did it in the wrong order. You use the fusion menu on the weapon that is already modded.

My impression is OP understands there is a specific order but is questioning why you don't have the freedom to choose the order while keeping investment.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Voltage said:

My impression is OP understands there is a specific order but is questioning why you don't have the freedom to choose the order while keeping investment.

Exactly this, I tried my best to make it clear. I guess I failed.

• Like 1

It's probably to simplify the system should you try to merge two weapons with forma instead of needing some method/interface to choose what get carried over. But also you have explicit control over what element a Lich's weapon is so making it more complicated for situations like this seems unnecessary.

• Like 1